Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Trick-or-Treat: Military Experience

Hanzo Funaki (played by Leviathan)

"Actually wait, it's electric there wouldn't be smoke" he hits his head
Canary and Hawk (played by Laineie) Topic Starter

"Electric trains don't have smoke, much less stealth ones." she said icily, straightening up. She pulled out what looked like two knives with plastic sheath wrappers on them. "Candy daggers. Have fun the rest of the night, and you should really look at the rides we have. I think they're doing the military elctric train loop around the city for free, if you're interested."
Akuma (played anonymously)

He hesitantly grabbed both of them and pulled her down closer to him and whispered demonicly"How about we DON'T give my little bro a dagger alright, my turn for a riddle, Some try to hide, some try to cheat, but time will show, we always will meet.
Try as you might, to guess my name, I promise you’ll know, when you I do claim. Who am I?" He says with the burning souls of hell in his eyes

"If you don't release me, we're going to have a very big problem." she said quietly, her metal hand pressing to Akumas ribs. There was a high pitched noise and heat grew on her palm as she quickly charged a crowd-control tazer. "Now, I'm supposed to be on my best behavior tonight, but if you don't obey the rules, I'm afraid you'll have to leave."
David Juliard (played by Zephyrezz)

David gazed around in wonder, but it wasn't at all the rides and candy about. It was at the soldiers doing their duty and protecting the people. He followed a few of them around, dressed in a soldier's uniform that his sister's maid had made him. David's first name was engraved on a nametag sitting above his right breast pocket, and he had a fake gun in a holster on his side. His shoes were shiny, and he even wore a hat like a proper soldier.

"I respect your rules, and I will comply, but if my brother is exposed to weapons candy or not, YOU will have problems, answer the riddle" he doesn't seem affected by the metal arm and is in fact, looking stronger

"Attention!" a man's voice suddenly barked out. All of the soldiers around David would jump to attention no matter what they were doing, one nearby actually dropping a piece of candy he was eating flat on the ground in his haste. Hawk jogged over to David. "Soldier! What's your name!?"

"The answer is 'death', now if you don't mind..." she said. Her arm made a grinding noise and she shoved him away suddenly, with enough force to cause a serious bruise of he somehow held on. "If you don't want your brother exposed to a dagger he probably shouldn't be carrying around a Sword." She hissed to him, her metal hand flexing. "Get out of my sight. I don't want a serious problem."

"Well answer. The. RIDDLE"

"Correct" he returns to normal "see ya around"

David gleefully snapped to attention like the rest of the soldiers, his hands immeaditly going to the seam of his pants. He was a bit surprised when a man approached him and asked him his name, but he complied with the same enthusiasm.

"David Juliard, Sir." He yelled, keeping his eyes facing forward like he knew a proper soldier would do. This was making David really excited, and it was hard for him to keep from smiling.

"Well that is FAKE, can you say the same about your'candy' " he cuts himself with the candy knife

I start walking away

"David Juliard?" he asked. "The David Juliard, the up and coming soldier I've heard so much about? How havent we met yet, David?" he held out a hand to shake. "I'm Hawk! Second tier general of the Mityan Purity task force!"

Hanzo is stops and watches all the soldiers and he walks up to watch

"It's a pleasure to meet you General Hawk." David barely managed to finish the sentence before cracking a smile, gripping Hawk's hand with his smaller one. "I've heard allot about you too! Is it true you managed to sneak into the enemy's camp and steal all their supplies without them noticing?" He asked eagerly , referring to one of the more realistic rumours he had heard about Hawk.

"Well, I took what I could. Some of those freaks are pretty resourceful you know? So I took what food I could carry, and poisoned the water and drink I found. A lot of them can fight without weapons." he shook his head in disgust, then smirked at David. "Hhmmm, you've heard a lot about me? I'm Glad to hear it. Say, how long is it going to be before you're working under me, David?"

Hanzo nudges the little one away and he says out loud "BUT I WANT TO WATCH THE SOLIEWS" Hanzo shush the little one
Rose stopped skipping and watched she felt anger inside. whats going on what's happening. She thought (hey mind catching me up please)

Listening intently, David was amazed at Hawk's bravery. "Uh huh! I'm planning to start camp in Febuary when I turn 8!!" David was pratically bouncing with excitement now at the thought of actually working under Hawk. "My sister has already signed all the paperwork and everything!!" His sister had refused to sign the papers at first, but once she saw how eager David was to join she reluctantly signed them.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Trick-or-Treat: Military Experience

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus