Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Trick-or-Treat: Military Experience

Hanzo Funaki (played by Leviathan)

Hanzo quickly changed back and walked into town, not knowing about the garnade
She keeled skipping happyly that she saw her sister so the star changed into a samurai sword but in a box. She smiled happyly since the Stars changed every time she wants someone to be happy. She kept skipping happy.

After a while it blew up and hanzo laid on the floor, half of his body gone

(You might want to change my staff to a sword, just saying)
Canary and Hawk (played by Laineie) Topic Starter

The grenade would explode after a couple seconds, forming a pink cloud of smoke and a small pile of what looked like whistles scattered on the ground. The idea was that you sucked in instead of blew out, and got different flavors from them.

All sorts of festivities were going on for the festival, along with train, tank, helicopter, and other vehicle rides, obstacle courses, firing ranges, food competitions, and other things of that nature, as well as a few mock-shooting executions planned through the night.

(and no, the grenade did not blow up half of your body! :) )

(Oh ok, I thought it was a real gernade because of the warning)
She stopped skipping and looked at hanzo with a ear twitching. "Weird oh well" she says as she just walks and her magic picks up hanzo and puts him back on his feet.

"AAGH WHAT THE HELL" Hanzo was suprised by the smoke and slashed and hacked wildly at the gas not knowing it was gas
She laughed a little but kept wlaking with a smile on her face as the little ball of light came out and hovered again.
Baritus Brickleblood (played by olivermadscience)

Baritus and Krikkit move their way though the crowds. Baritus occasionally has to maneuver his steed away from others. He looks for a stand that has something interesting.

After a while he realized that it was just harmless gas
The light hovered over her as she looked at hanzo and smiled then laughed a little but she turned back around and skipped again with the light following.

Hey hey hey, let's pause this for the night! I've gotta go and I feel like you guys will keep going anyway! New posts are more than welcome but anyone who's finished Trick-orTreating, please pause till I'm back, thanks! :)

Hanzo runs up"what's with all the lights and glowing stuff, seriously I know your not human, but what magic is that"
(Okay) " huh? What do you mean magic I am human to" she said as she put the light up in the bag. "It's not magic it's just a lamp" she siad
Pyrite (played by DetectiveZack)

Pyrite picked up the whistles and sucked on one. He suddenly went into splendor. "This is a nice flavor." He smiled. He picks up the rest of the whistles and puts them in his sack

(Ok bye)
She skips faster and pulling out her bag and walks up to a place to sit down. "It's not magic and I am human" she siad

Rose, you litterally acknowlaged my request then posted anyway. Seriously. No more posting by Zack, Hanzo, Akuma, Rose, or David for the night. 10/10 you guys, thanks!!
Ei Ie (played by FreeJayFly)

Canary and Hawk wrote:
Hawk watched Ei le and whoever she had brought with her, grinning. It was always so nice to see apperance mods that ran in the family, and the lightness of their hair was nice with the dark skin. He wandered over to the little one. "Hello! And what kind of animal are you dressed up as?" he asked.

[...]

"I'm a pargrin falcon!" Ei happily said, very much taking the role of a child very seriously. She knew exactly how to pronounce 'peregrine', just that she did not want to appear as some 'know it all' kid that had some kind of edge over others.

Ei lifted her bag and opened it with a sparkle in her eyes.

"Trick and treat!"

The phrase was bastardised, but Ei paid it no mind. Again, as a kid, do as children do. She had seen enough of them over her many years to copy some of their behaviour.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Trick-or-Treat: Military Experience

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus