Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Trick-or-Treat: Military Experience

Pyrite (played by DetectiveZack)

"Oh no worries" he smiled "I won't shoot you. This gun is fake anyways." He chuckled. "Here have a full sized chocolate bar" he said handing it out to her
"No thanks I don't really like chocolate" she said. A star appeared in the man's hand. "Bye" she said as she waved and skipped away.
Hanzo Funaki (played by Leviathan)

The small one holds up his pumpkin and the tall one waves at rose
Rose smiles at the tall one and a star appears in his hand and she waves back with a bright smile both the stars glow.

He jumps at this and stared at you with wide eyes and is walking towards you
Canary and Hawk (played by Laineie) Topic Starter

(Okay hey are you going to at least pay attention to my posts in my threaad? That would be awesome.)
(I pay attention)

(Yeah) he approaches tose"H-How did you do that" he says suprised
She stops skipping. "Do what?" She asked. She was so confused. huamns a so weird and very confusing I did nothing. She thought

"The star thing, also I'm not human" he said looking at the small one

Canary and Hawk wrote:
(please try to keep the experiences seperate, at least until you're done talking to my characters! It'll help me keep things organized!)
(Fine but how do we meet?)

(Yeah)

(You wait until my character are done interacting with them! :) You could even probably start up a private RP so you don't flood the forum post if you want to! )

Canary crouched down in front of (Hanzo Funakai), grinning at them. "How are the two of you doing tonight? Do you want to try solving a riddle for a prize?" she asked sweetly.

"I'm foing fine, Sure I'm good at puzzles" the small one looks confused

Canary smiled at him. "Alright. Hmm... Name one kind of safe zone during a war. Do you think you can do that?" he said, reaching back to tighten her ponytail.

He looks confused"do you mean the name of a place, or anything considered safe" he ponders at the riddle, the little one sits dowm

"And, no offense but that is a terrible riddle"

Her smile faltered. "Alright, fine. A stealth turbine electric train is traveling northwest at eighty six knots a day. The wind is blowing East at fifty knots a day. Which direction does the smoke go?" she asked, eyebrows raising.

"South?" He says very unsure and puzzled

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Trick-or-Treat: Military Experience

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus