Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Trick-or-Treat: Military Experience

Hanzo Funaki (played by Leviathan)

Hanzo teleports to hell, then returns in front of you with your sister"well, you know what they say, what comes around, goes around"
Baritus Brickleblood (played by olivermadscience)

Baritis directs his pet to the gates of Mitya. The abberant bristles slightly while approaching the gates. Baritis pulls his goggles down from under his hat over his eyes. He rolls his shoulders and puts on some leather gloves.
Hanzo Funaki (played by Leviathan)

"Sadly I must return her, but you can at least talk, I'll give you space"
David Juliard (played by Zephyrezz)

After David finished watching the pottery man, he bought a couple more cool candy weapons from the Junior Soldier Store near the exit. With his pockets loaded down with deadly sweats, David left the fair with a bright smile on his face and a cool story to tell his sister.
Ei Ie (played by FreeJayFly)

"Zero, Zero! I want to see what this place is!" a little girl that had dark skin and curiously white hair broke away from a taller man who also had dark skin and white hair. She was dressed up in a rather cute, feathered kigurumi outfit that made her arms look like wings, and her legs and feet look like large bird feet.

Running forward, Ei gazed around the area, holding her little sack of goodies that she already accumulated. While she did not often like interacting with the likes of mortal souls, Ei was very happy to go ahead and take advantage of such festivities when mortals gave away free stuff willy-nilly to other people.
Akuma (played anonymously)

I notice them"hey welcome, always good to see another immortal around, what'd your name" a bakemono oni samurai confronts you(That is an honor by the way)
Akuma (played anonymously)

(*What is)
David Juliard (played by Zephyrezz)

(And with that graceful exit, I am gone. See you around. ;) )

Baritus clicks at his squishy companion, who continues onward. He pulls on a surgical mask and readjusts his bags. His pulls out a flask and shakes it up. The herbs in the bottle glow slightly. He pulls a waterskin and dumps the liquid in, creating a bright glowing brew.
Canary and Hawk (played by Laineie) Topic Starter

(10/10 nice to see that everyone is being considerate of other people being AFK)

Hawk watched Ei le and whoever she had brought with her, grinning. It was always so nice to see apperance mods that ran in the family, and the lightness of their hair was nice with the dark skin. He wandered over to the little one. "Hello! And what kind of animal are you dressed up as?" he asked.

Canary watched Baritus from a distance away, cringing as she watched his little mechanical steed with its many wiggling arms. How she wished she had been allowed to scan everyone she came into contact with. All of these costumes and abominations were giving her a very twitchy finger.
She was so happy that a spark of magic flew out her finger she put her hands in her pockets again and kept them there and she put her bag around her waist so it wouldn't fall.

Baritus notices Canary at the top of the gate. He raises his free hand, dismounting from his abberant steed. "Ho there!" he says. His voice sounds a bit like a baritone squeaky toy, and he flashes a broad smile beneath his surgical mask.

Canary cringed even more. You had to love these people who got way into their characters. She sniffed, looking down at him with hate. It had been her plan that nobody would notice her up there. Crossing her arms, she leaned down on the guard rail. "Uh, yeah?" she rolled her eyes. "H-Uh, Hi there! What, uh... Damn it, what do you come here for?"

Baritus shrugs a bit and pops his back. "Trick or treating, same as anyone else. I wanna see how the candy here stacks up." He pulls out a scroll case and scratches something out. "The last place I went did NOT have good candy."

"Our candy is fine. All of it is chemically modified to have a pleasing enzyme structure no matter what kind of saliva it comes into contact with, so even a child with low sucrose registering pallete will enjoy it." she sighed, looking very un-entertained. "So, um... Go get some, I guess."

Baritus blanked out for a moment. The talk of enzymes and sucrose went right over his head. 'Alchemical ingredients, maybe?' "Uh... sure. Yeah. Sounds good." He looked back to see his companion wandering off. "Wha- Krikkit! Dammit Krikkit, we have places to be!" He clicks his tongue again. Krikkit turns, burbling. He crouches down and waggles his fingers. Krikkit slithers over and sniffs at him. "Sorry. He's got a short attention span." He starts to lead Krikkit in through the gate.

"Tch...." This was probably the reason why she had been forbidden to carry a gun tonight, she thought as she groped at the empty air next to her hip. She watched him and the robot walk away, wishing dearly to unload a magazine at it. She wouldpay for repairs, but it would alleviate the stress that was starting to overheat her mods.
Pyrite (played by DetectiveZack)

Pyrite decided to see what was in the grenade. He unpined it and lobbed it. He went a safe distance to see what would come out. There better be something tasty

Baritus remounts Krikkit, and continues into the town proper. He pulls out his candy bag and a potion. He sniffs it to make sure it's the correct potion. He pulls out more herbs and sprinkles it in. 'Eagle's splendor. This should work.' He downs the potion. A feeling of confidence washes over him, as he straightens up.
She keeps skipping she felt so happy tonight she pulled her hands out of her pockets and she made a tiny ball of light and it hovered behind her and she put it in her bag and kept skipping.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Trick-or-Treat: Military Experience

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus