Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Detective Work (Open)

Jenase Kuroned (played by KuroSakuranbo14) Topic Starter

"Weekly. The thing is the girl who died before all this was only eleven and had only sisters. Her family said that she had staied out relationships as far as they could tell. But her grades went to hell a month before she died and her friends said other wise on the whole relationship thing. It seems like something was going on before her death." Jenase had known who took the girl's murder before she got stuck with this case. The girls friends said she had an online relationship.
Rodrik Deverton (played by Pirate)

Rodrik listened closely and kept his thinking face going on."Perhaps... Perhaps her parents had no idea what she was really doing. For as far as I know parents don't know their children's private life as well as they think. Have you tried talking to the school? To the girl's friends perhaps?" He remained quiet for a while.

Jenase shook her head. "No, it wasn't my case so I couldn't get involed unless it was part of my current case. Since there is no proof that it is, I can not do anything with the girl's case." She sighed angrily and took another shot of whiskey, finishing off half of the bottle of whiskey she had.

"I want to help." Rodrik suddenly said after a bit of a silence."I can't sit idly by whilest good people are getting slaughtered on the streets." He turned his body, facing her."I'm not looking for a job or anything, I'm just asking you if I can help behind the scenes a bit. I know a few people. They can perhaps help out."

Jenase though about it for a moment. "I don't know, it'd have to be kept from my boss or I'm outta of a job. You are more than welcome to help, I could use it in this case but you're gonna have to kept it quiet as best as you can. Don't be surprised if you see me and my partner at one of the crime scenes." She knew if her boss found out that she even spoke to anybody outside of work about this case she was off of it and out of a job.

"Just see me as a volunteer. I've err... got alot to atone for. I think this is as good a start as any." He had to confess. Perhaps this was a good way to make up for all the suffering he had caused in his life."Just tell me if you need something and I'll make sure it happens."

Jenase nodded. "Alright, right now we have no leads whatsoever on this case. Any leads we do get send us to someone who was dead or already in jail."

"Care to go back to the crime scene tomorow then? There might be some clues no one saw." He said as he got up."Give me the adress and I'll see you there at 8 in the morning, alright?" He offered as he stood up and gave her the vilt on which his glass of beer stood on.

Jenase grabbed a piece of paper and wrote down the address of the most recent murder. She handed it to him and stood up. "Don't be late, I have to go to work at nine so I'll only have an hour." She paid for her whiskey and pulled on her overcoat.

Rodrik nodded as he put it in his pocket." I'll be there first thing in the morning." He said as he left.

The next morning Rodrik was on time at the crime scene before anyone else. He looked around already and made a phone call."Helllo, yes, I need some intel... yes. Yes, exactly. Get a scan of every one of them. I need to know who else turned to the Madhouse... alright, cool, thanks." He looked around some more after that call, waiting for Jenase to show up.

Jenase was in her usual bussiness suit for work as she walked over to the crime scene. It still had yellow poliice tap on it, the trace of the vicitum's body when she was found, also blood. It was the forest around a local park, the body was found hidden in the trees and bushs. "It seems to get less hard to find the where they hide the vicitums."

Rodrik kneeled down and looked at the sands, trying to find some sort of clue, and he did, or so he believed. A bit of metal probably belonging to an earring or a piercing."Was this from the girl?" He asked as he walked to her, showing Jenase the dirty bit of metal.

Jenase studied the piece of metal. "No, the vicitum did not have earings or anything like it." She remembered the vicitum was clear of any holes in her ears from piecings.

"It might have DNA on it. Or it's something completely invaluable." He grinned for a moment. He was liking this work. He merely started half an hour ago and he feld like he was making progress."There must be more around here. Perhaps fingerprints or fabric we didn't notice at first."

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Detective Work (Open)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus