Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Definition of 'True Strength'

laughed, "I figured he would have me already," she backed off and turned to face the forest, "So, My name's Bliss, why dontcha step forward, and let me get a look at you." her voice a little louder than normal, she cast a smile and a wink at Kyle. Then she folded her arms across her chest and waited expectantly.
Kyle Ajani Lockhart (played by Hurricane_Lance) Topic Starter

He look at her over his shoulder and chuckled softly "oh...I forgot to mention...he has a very loose ideal of what it means to be challenged so you may wanna have your guard up. That may very well have been a challenge in his eyes." he then dropped the deer and leaned against a nearby tree to watch what would happen.
Minato Laurence Lockhart (played by Hurricane_Lance) Topic Starter

Quietly stood behind a tree a serious look on his face as he cursed himself under his breath "Damn you dad...Why did you go and snitch me out...oh well. I shall let no challenge go unanswered..." he would then quietly remove one of his hook swords from his back and narrowed his gaze as his resolve hardened. He then quickly spun from behind the tree and let the sword fly towards her purposely aiming to send it over her right shoulder where in the blink of a normal mortal eye he would appear and catch it and hold it straight out towards bliss with his eyes closed "fairest lady who does challenge...normally I would not accept from the mouth of a lass but I could tell by your movement earlier your something more...consider your challenge accepted."
Watched him move, as she was far from mortal, laughing a little he certainly did have his father's affinity to wind. "Ahh well you have ovbisouly mistaken me Lad," she clearly wasn't moved or feeling threatened, "I was not challenging you, I just hate being tailed." she uncrossed her arms with a shrug and studied him for a few moments, he certainly did look like a younger version of his father, a few things were clearly from his mother, but for the most part he looked like kyle

He just quietly stood there for a moment keeping his eyes closed as he held his sword towards her. After a bit he opened his eyes and flipped the sword into the air catching it by the blade and holding the handle towards her "words and actions can speak two very different things. You had plenty of time to attack there yet you did not. This tells me you speak the truth. Now I wonder...how does a beauty like yourself know my father yet he winds up with a woman who I thought to be a loving mother who then suddenly ups and disappears. She wouldn't even think of walking in the woods with him yet here you are doing just that...I wonder...is this some kind of ploy? Why should I deem you worthy of even being in the presence of my father let alone me without one of us striking you where you stand?"
Sensed his mother's disappearance wounded him, "Ahh me well I am an old friend I knew your father long before your mother did." she thrust her hands into her jeans pocket with a shrug, "And you can try any you like lad, but be warned I am in no mood to quarrel with you." she eyed him carefully, "I'm saving my energy for something else," then she smirked a little, "Plus to me a fight is wasted energy when I can't eat you afterwards. I think your father would have an issue or two with that." she smiled her canines glinting in the moon light

Put his sword away quietly and smirked lightly as the gaze in his eyes softened a bit "well no wonder you and my father speak like old friends. And no wonder it seems you two get along so well. Because you both have similar mind states in some ways." he then turned his back towards her before jumping up onto a low hanging tree branch. "though I will say one thing in all honesty that kind of confused me for a minor moment before I noticed something else..."
would laugh, "before you noticed I was a vampire? or was it something different?" she asked as her cellphone rang for the umpteenth time tonight, she sent it to voice mail shaking her head, "Honestly. . .what a girl." she was talking about the caller on her phone. She looked back to Minato, "So what was it then?"

He glanced at her over his shoulder as a slight almost mischevious grin would cross his face "my hearing shouldn't be underestimated. Like my father the wind will tell me what you speAk even if you whisper. When i seen you move closer to him I wondered exactly what was going on. Being a teen well...cretins thoughts crossed my mind. In this case the wind brought forth to me what you asked of him about you making a grab at him. Believe me. The concept of you grabbing him to attack him wasn't thefirst thing that crossed my mind. I was actually wondering if something existed on a romantic level between the two of you. Thats what confused me. Then thanks to the moonlight I seen a tiny little shimmer..." he then chuckled softly "the phrase till death do us part must be a pain in the ass for immortals. Or is it a mortal for whom you where that binding band?" he then chuckled again as he cast his gaze towards the town
Nearly fell over laughing when he mentioned what the thought making a grab meant, "No nothing of the sort has ever existed between you father and I. As for marriage, I was married long ago." She shrugged her shoulders.
Nearly fell over laughing when he mentioned what the thought making a grab meant, "No nothing of the sort has ever existed between you father and I. As for marriage, I was married long ago." She shrugged her shoulders.

He closed his eyes quietly for a moment then chuckled softly "Now I wonder what it would have been like." he then went silent in thought before relishing his eyes and looking back back at her "I did notice the word was there. Would that imply you were married and are thus a widow now?" his gaze then went stern as a small smirk crossed his face "Forget I asked. My father seems to trust you so if you don't mind my asking...What's your feelings towards your significant other?"
smirked, "well it's quite complicated you see. The log and short of it is Yes I have a husband, we were married as mortals and given unlife together." she paused looking at the ring she wore on her ring finger, "The ring belonged to a mortal woman, who received my affections. . ." she sighed still staring at it. The ring was white gold, with a large ruby, it had been in Adonna's family for eons, and Ingrid would receive is soon as bliss returned home from this personal Vendetta, it was merely serving bliss as a reminder. "But that is all you know. . ." she looked back to the lad.

He listened quietly as she explained and chuckled softly at the end of it. "Married together then turned together. Guess you two have some feelings for one another for a commitment of that caliber." he then hopped down from the tree and smirked lightly " Statement of the phrase 'Till death do us part' then being placed in a situation where you both would fail to die of normal means...That's neigh unspeakable levels of devotion." he then smirked a bit "Sounds like something he would do if he wouldn't have such a problem with going vamp himself." He jabbed a thumb towards Kyle as he spoke.

Listened to them talk quietly then chuckled softly at Minato's comment about him. "You see kid. It's not that I'd have a problem with living as an immortal. I just see no reason too right now. That's all. If I had a reason to I'd would probally go find me a vamp to turn me. But for now the mortal life is fine for me."
Laughed at Minato, "Well close but not quite. Ambrose and I were not married for love. Over the years I guess you could say we're more like siblings." she shrugged, "The piece of paper containing out marriage contract is probably dust by now." She looked towards kyle as Minato gestured to him, "Well your father realizes he has too much to worry about in the mortal life." she smirked, "It's hard raising kids when you can only venture out at night, Trust me. . . " she grumbled, and looked towards the town. "I still need to refill. . " she patted the flask at her hip.

He turned his gaze back to the town and chuckled softly as he leapt back up into the tree and began leaping from branch to branch heading towards the town "Last one there is a dirty hungry zombie elf." his laughter would then echo about the woods as he quickly progressed

Watched him rush on as he shook his head in silence. "Kids will be kids I guess...and I'm not really up for a race right now. Feel free to take him up if you want though. Either way I'll be there in a couple of minutes." he would then shove off the tree and heaved the deer back upon his shoulders and waited a moment till he knew what she was gonna do.
Laughed, "Conserving my energy. . ." she the smiled darkly, "I plan to eat his heart, while he watches. . . " she grumbled then looked to KYle, "err not you or your youngin, Ivan. . ." she had big plans, and she was fairly certain that she would succeed, she had atleast 150 years on him so she had sheer age on her side.

He would then smirk quietly at her comment as he began to walk towards the town. He just stared on blankly ahead a moment before speaking "Yeah. I know what you meant. At times I wonder if he even has a heart. He can just be so cold blooded sometimes despite his normal shy and 'keep to himself' personality. Dunno...Maybe the danger sense that comes with combat unleashes a new side of him. I'm sure you noticed at least a bit of a killer intent when he first appeared before you that slowly faded as you two conversed. And speaking on that note I think he's got something on his mind. Something he revealed a bit but not too much..."

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Definition of 'True Strength'

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus