Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Definition of 'True Strength'

looked to him, "Well," she said matter-o-factly, "It's probably everything to do with you and his mother." she shrugged, "which is why he was so hostile with me in the beginning.' She matched his pace, "Ingrid and Adrien were very hostile with me after their mother died, more so Ingrid then Adrien. They are not sure how to process their emotions just yet, a bag of ragging hormones and emotions if you will. . ."
Kyle Ajani Lockhart (played by Hurricane_Lance) Topic Starter

He shook his head and chuckled softly "Nah... His hostility doesn't stem from the 'mother' situation as he had it before she went and disappeared on us...But I will swear every which way he does have something on his mind...And I do firmly believe it involves me and you...He did seem to delve himself a bit into personal areas as well questioning things such as your marriage with that Ambrose guy who I asked ya about..." He would then shrug lightly and chuckled once more "Oh well. I never know whats on his mind unless he tells me despite him being exactly like me at his age."
Laughed, "Well if he thinks there is or could eventually be something romantically going on I'm afraid he's got his hopes up." she laughed, "No offense to you, I've just never thought of us like that, plus I prefer women."

He smirked a bit at her comment as he kept his eyes forward towards the town "I'm afraid he's got his hopes up too as, no offense to you, I prefer women of the mortal type." He then chuckled softly. "That and i'd rather not ruin a friendship as long and strong as ours by trying to go any furthur anyways. I've had a few experiences in that area. Lost some good friends as a result too." He then looked skywards and yawned deeply "And us mortals ain't normaly up this late anyways. Wouldn't work out well as a result as i'd be asleep when you'd be awake and vice versa."
laughed and nodded, "This much is true," she picked up the pace, "I don't wanna be a rotten zombie elf," she grinned at him broadly, "So if he's exaclty like you what about his sister Kushina? you said her name was right." she asked

"Yeah Kushina. She's a lot like me but not as much as Minato. Namely in the liking to fight area and what not but her moms genes got a little bit of a hold on her too." he thenchuckled softly then blinked awkwardly as he heard her and noticed her pick up the pace. "Hey! No fair! I'm carrying a deer here!" he them smirked a bit as he took off full sprint blowing past her quickly "ha! No wind use needed!"
"well when two meld together to make a child there is bound to be some mixing of the genes." laughed, "I'm just starting to get a little hungrier. . .and the bloodwine holds it off a bit longer." she laughed at his sprinting, "So whatccha gunna tell him when her barrages you with questions?" she perked a brow, as she caught up to him

He shrugged lightly as he looked at her out the corner of his eye "If he starts barraging me with questions I'll tell him he should be worried about trying to get himself a partner rather than worry about making a doomed to fail attempt at trying to get me and you to hook up. Heh. Probally the best thing to tell him. Though you honestly can't blame him for trying really. I guess he figured he would try with us cause he sees we get along well enough. Just like me...never really scouting situations before jumping in." he would then chuckle a bit as he moved a tad closer towards her to avoid running face first into a tree. "500 more yards and your a rotten zombie elf." he then smirked a bit as he concentrated the wind behind him increasing his speed and pulling ahead.
Shook her head, "Nope it'll be a tie," she sped up matching his speed laughing as she did so, "Partner, you mean a sparring partner?" she asked? side stepping to avoid a hole, it would be an ankle twister for a mortal. "I sure as hell hope you don't me any other kind of partner, especially as I intend to send Ingrid you way for some training." she made a face sticking out her tongue at him, "To my knowledge she is still a virgin, I don't pry into her mind, too intrusive."

The thread was moved to the Nightwind continuity's personal forum.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Definition of 'True Strength'

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus