Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Definition of 'True Strength'

Kyle Ajani Lockhart (played by Hurricane_Lance) Topic Starter

"yep... Sounds like her. She can be a bit on the jealous side at times... Well maybe more of a low self esteem issue. She gives me the whole 'I'm not good enough for you' and 'you deserve better' bits from time to time. And technically I got 4 kids... First 2 Kyto and Hoa Lein... Both dead...murdered while I was away. The other 2 are twins. Minato and Kushina. Technically their less then a year old but I learned a spell to physically and mentally accelerate them to 16 years old so I could properly train them to keep them from having the same fates as Kyto and Hoa." he the looked at the ground quietly a moment and sighed "guess I can't complain though..."
"She was alright with me once I explained how I knew you." she shrugged her shoulders, "Well you could complain. .. but it won't do any good. Did you find who?" Bliss wasn't sure if it was a good thing or a bad thing that he accelerated their growth, but who was she to judge. "Gauye mentioned Kushina and Minato, but not the others." she paused looking into her flask, about half full, she took another sip. "Ingrid is 16 like I said, her brother is younger 8 years old actally."

Kyle closed his eyes a moment before speaking softly "She won't mention them. It pains her too much. Me on the other hand...I channel that depression at their loss into energy to get stronger." he then opened his eyes and looked at her a moment before chuckling softly "on the bright side though Minato is becoming a heck of a fighter though he whines a lot cause he can't beat me yet...I need someone else for him to spar with besides me and his sister so he can learn to adapt to various combat styles."
nodded solemnly, "Well the death of a child have ave strange effects on a woman. I knew a woman loooong ago, Vera was her name her child passed away at 6 months old. . .when I met her she was in her fifties and she still had everything from her child still as it was, only one change. . .a doll she took care of this dolll as if it was her child." she shook her head filled with a small ammount of pity. "Well Ingrid. . .to my knowledge has never touched a sword. She has a small dagger, and a love for explosives, and gets bored easily" she shook her head with a sigh, "the combo of explosives and boredom is why she doesn't go to school no school will take her. . ."

"Explosives eh? I got something she'd get a kick out of then." he then chuckled softly as he glanced up at the moon hovering in the sky "Upon the moon lights shine...hmm...yeah that one went nowhere fast." he then chuckled at himself as he finally dropped the deer off of his shoulders and drew out his bow quietly and looked around "well it's late night. Sport hunting ends. Survival hunting begins." he then smirked softly "i know your capable of taking care of yourself but you should be careful in these woods."
made a noise that was between a coke and a laugh, "Oh really is that an offer to try and give her some training an discipline? As it stands I plan ever second of her day for her, she does regular school work, plays the piano, violin and guitar." she shook her, "Her mother was rebellious and a pain in my ass. . .but not this much." she took a heavy swig of the blood wine after mentioning Adonna, the topic was like a festering wound, it was clear that there was more going on then a blood doll and vampire relationship. "As for what is in these woods," a dark smirk came to her lips, "They have much more to fear from me than I them." she finished off the flask, "damn. . .well I guess I have to find a tavern to refill this. . ."

Chuckled softly at her comments as he shrugged lightly "yeah actually. I think I can teach her a thing or two. She may despise me in the end but she'll have it." he then chuckled lightly again as he glanced around a moment then pointed east wards "closest town I know of is that way. They should have a tavern for you to fill up at."
"Great, you mightbe the one who despises her though." she laughed softly and put the flask back in it's holder, She followed his pointed finger, "That is if they are accepting of my kind." she grumbled, "I'll have to find a place to spend the daylight hours as well." she frowned deeply, "this would be so much easier if sunlight didn't make me look like beef jerky. . . " she grumbled again and absently checking her cell phone. Funny, a vampire who relies on technology as much as any mortal.

If what I know about this area holds true they are. If worse comes to worse however my place ain't to far from here and your more than welcome there." he then chuckled softly "I never hunt too far from it that way I can see and here signs of trouble there and respond quickly. I mean I do live there after all." he then cracked his neck a bit "I only pointed out the town though cause it's closer. Make it so you wouldn't have to travel as far."
Nodded her head, "Well I guess this means it's time for me to hit the dusty trail," she stuffed her cell phone back into her pocket before looking at him once more,"So I guess you'll have to stop by the club or I your place." she shrugged her shoulders, "Ingrid has taken permanent residence int the upper levels of the club so she is always there." She shifted her wieght from one foot to the other.

He shrugged lightly as he responded "Yeah. Sometime soon too. By the way...Does the name 'Ambrose mean anything to you by chance" he looked at her quietly as he awaited her response his gaze suddenly cold and serious
Titled her head to one side, "Why of course it does." she smirked and laughed, "He's my husband. . .well. . .it's complicated," she looked back towards the east, she still had lots of time before sunrise. She looked back to him with an arched brow, "Why do you ask?" she leaned back against the trunk of a tree once more

Kyle quietly narrowed his gaze a bit and smirked humbly. "He's lucky on the fact that he's your husband then. Next time I see him I'll just beat him so bad he almost comes back to normal rather than outright kill him like I originally planned. Wasn't too fond of that 'high and mighty' attitude he gave me a few days back when he wandered into my place." he then chuckled softly "guess this means he's lucky I didn't go off on him then."
Laughed, "That sounds like him alright," she smirked, "Like I said it's complicated, Till death is a pain in the ass, and he tends to be a pain in mine." She paused pulling her cell phone from her pocket once more cursing under her breath believing it was Ingrid again, "oh bernie. . ." she uttered a sound a surprise passing her blood red lips, and her fingers flew across the keypad as she sent a reply, "And he's a worthy opponent. . .but don't take his shit."

Kyle chuckled softly as he looked at her his gaze softening a bit "I'll believe that when I see it...well I ain't got anything to do for the time being. Want some company to the next town?" He then glanced back at the sky a moment
Nodded "Sure why not," she straightened, and started to walk eastward, "Your lead, Don't forget your dinner." she pointed to the deer and laughed, "Well we married when I was eighteen. . .he was, well that doesn't matter but we didn't marry out of love, it was convenient and profitable for both of our families. . but where was I going with that oh yeah, we've been married for over three hundred years. We've had our share of fights, he's a formidable opponent."
Nodded "Sure why not," she straightened, and started to walk eastward, "Your lead, Don't forget your dinner." she pointed to the deer and laughed, "Well we married when I was eighteen. . .he was, well that doesn't matter but we didn't marry out of love, it was convenient and profitable for both of our families. . but where was I going with that oh yeah, we've been married for over three hundred years. We've had our share of fights, he's a formidable opponent."

"now what kind of marriage is one that's done with no love involved? Sometimes vampires make me wonder." He them chuckled softly as he heaved the deer back onto his shoulders and walked quickly to get up beside her then matched her pace "A marriage strictly for the benefit of families...you know there is this thing called a divorice? Comes in handy for situations like yours." he then chuckled a bit more as he did a bit of a in place jog staying beside her as he did so
Shrugged her shoulders, "Meh, it's more we're estranged siblings then anything else." she shoved her hands into her the pockets of her jacket. "So on the topic of marriage, how did you meet your wife?" she pushed a branch out of the way, "She seems interesting." she pulled her cellphone out again texting another quick reply, "Good lead from Bernie. . ." she nodded this mas more to herself than anyone else.

Shrugged lightly as he rolled his shoulder "Came in wanted some ink done. When I first met her I was in a relationship with daine from silverion island. Then I disappeared daine presumed me dead and moved on. Then I come back and there she was. Holding down the fort in my absence. Truthfully she made the first move." he then chuckled lightly "honestly I'm actually..." he then paused a moment and closed his eyes.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Definition of 'True Strength'

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus