Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Heyas. :3

My friend Asharia "accidentally" showed me this site. :3 My name is James (aka, Crimea River). I'm a casual roleplayer (text roleplay, mostly, but eventually I will get into tabletop) who's trying to get better with his writing and his characterisation. I'm 23-years-old, and almost out of Community College (going on to University of North Carolina Greensboro as a Graphics Design major). I also intend to enlist, but later in life when I am both mentally and physically ready.

My interests include history, fantasy (specifically Dragon Age, Merlin, Fire Emblem, and The Elder Scrolls), science fiction (specifically Animorphs, Star Trek (DS9 especially), and Stargate SG-1). I hope to expand those interests and my knowledge in all of them. So, anyway, looking forward to being a part of this site. ^_^
Darth_Angelus Moderator

Dragonage! I really should replay that before the sequel comes out.

Welcome to the RP Repository!
Welcome! x3
CrimeaRiver Topic Starter

Thanks for the warm welcomes. ^_^ I am going to like it here a lot! BTW, is there a limit on amount of characters you make? I have a lot of characters I'm fleshing out/developing, and I am going to develop them on here. I also tend to create characters for the occasion, so if I RPed on here, the characters I make might be custom-made for the RPs I join.
Dragonfire Moderator

Welcome!

I believe the current limit is ten per account, but I think Epic members are supposed to be able to have more.
Kim Site Admin

What does "accidentally" showing someone a site look like? XD However it works, we are glad to have you!

Yes, basic memberships start out with 10 character slots.

Epic members get an extra ten for however long they are epic. But you can also get pretty cheap extra slots that will never expire. :)
Graphic Arts Students, Represent! I want to a tech college for graphic arts before transferring to the university, so I know how awesome it can be (not sarcasm. surprisingly.)

Also, most of the things you listed are awesome. Except DS9. Not that it's bad, it's just not awesome (to me). I could never get into it.

WHERE IS MY MANDATORY VIRGIN SACRIFICE?
Andryn wrote:
WHERE IS MY MANDATORY VIRGIN SACRIFICE?

KIIIIIIIIIIIM, ANDRYN IS TRYING TO SACRIFICE VIRGINS ON YOUR WEBSITE AGAAAAIN! *tattles*

Welcome to RPR, James xD This place is epic, in case you haven't noticed that. The epic tends to follow certain people like Andryn, so I recommend friending that crazy vast herd(say it fast) and enjoy yourself!

As everyone's said, my understanding is ten slots per account. I have a gajillion characters too, and the ones I have on here right now aren't even my most popular. XD

Fantasty ftw.
CRAZY VAST HERD. Welcome to RPR! May your friend accidentally show the site to many more people ;D
Earendill wrote:
CRAZY VAST HERD.

Earie dear, stop talking to yourself. It scares away the newbies.

(btw, Crim. This is another crazy vast herd you'll want to friend. I haven't RPed with Andryn yet, but Earie has excellent RP and a personality that will have your side in stitches from laughter)
Kim Site Admin

Andryn, stop wasting perfectly good virgins!

Also: DS9 was the best of the star treks because it made the leap from episodic to an overarching plot that went through every episode and involved the politics of all the races. Even if the first season or two just flopped around looking for a reason to exist. I HAVE THROWN DOWN THE GAUNTLET.
Darth_Angelus Moderator

I have to agree, DS9 did things with the stories, characters and empires that none of the other shows were able to achieve. Not only that but many of the writers came back together to work on Battlestar Galactica.

Compare that to Voyager, which really started to show the writers had run out of ideas towards the end. And I won't even get started on Enterprise.

Plus DS9 has the Defiant!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Heyas. :3

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus