Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » HighSchool Rp

Misty (played by Holly-Leaf)

She gasped and stared at the cat "He can talk.... HE CAN TALK!!!! This is so amazing! Where did you find him?" She asked and started getting hyped
Luna (played by Gothic_Girl)

she giggled a little
Spikes (played anonymously)

"It's a she" spikes says. "Yes I'm a she don't ever call me a he" meows says. "I have lives with spikes for a little while but I don't age" meows says

"Opps, sorry." She felt stupid
Kat (played by CloudWanter) Topic Starter

Kat wondered why he had a kitten she continued to spy on him and slid down the wall thinking who is that he's kind...cute kat tried not to giggle and blush but helfre caught her.

"It's okay" meows said. "We better get going" he says and puts meows in his backpack but a whole in it so she could breath he then left

"Bye Spikes! Let me see your kitten again sometime!" She said smiling

"Bye"he said and he left into art
Helfre (played by CloudWanter) Topic Starter

"Hey girl what are you doing oh I know your falling for me" he said with a smirk Kat said "ugh leave me alone as she blushed" helfre was confused "wait a minute your falling for HIM why I thought you liked me" Kat said "I don't even know you" then helfre said "umm umm a-are you wearing space pants because your out of this world" Kat then said "no I'm wearing baseball pants because I'm way out of your league" then Kat walked away.

Spikes left art and sat outside of the art class. He took out meows. "Meows am I a freak" he asked. "What you only you" meows said

"Oh hey Kat!" She said as Kat walked away and then she saw a guy looking pretty confused and desperate "Umm hello?" She went up to him "You okay?"

Kat saw him sitting there again and walked over "hey it's class time what are you doing out here" she asked him with a confused look.

"Uhhh cause ummm I ummmm" he said. He hit his head. "I'm sorry I'm an idoit" he says. "Your not your just a hunter" meows said
Luna (played by Gothic_Girl)

she leaned against a locker

Kat said "oh come on I can't
take you for an idiot because I can I have to have a reason and the kitten is really cute what's your name"

"His name is spike mines meows" meows said. "Yes I'm spikes" he says. "I'm very weird" he says. "So umm I have no clue what to do and sense I'm really different like this different" he said and a sword was in his hand.

"Umm hello?" She said again "You okay? You seem sad."

Kat said "nice to meet you both". Kat saw the sword and said "cool" she didint freak out at all.
"Now I'm weird to because I can communicate with animals perferably cats" she said as she sat next to him

"That's cool" he said the sword went away. "So how are you and by the way what's you name" he asked

She realized he wasn't even listening to her "Fine, I tried to help." She started leaving

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » HighSchool Rp

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus