Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » HighSchool Rp

Happy was so shocked tears ran down her face. Happy dragged bat to the bleachers and ran to Luna
Luna (played by Gothic_Girl)

"Its my fault" she said softly
"It's not okay where is he now?" She asked
Adam Hanter (played by CloudWanter) Topic Starter

Helfre slowly dieing the ambulance people carryed him on the gurney and pulled him on the ambulance and rode off. Kat burst into tears and fell to the ground.
"This can't be happening it's a dream" happy said. She ran to kat
Kat (played by CloudWanter) Topic Starter

Kat crying like she never cried before she wanted to tell him something that she never told anyone not even her brother.
"Kat why did he stab hinseld
Why would he even do that" she says she was crying a little bit she hugged kat

"Because well i-i never told anyone but h-e has depression and i he likes firting with people because of it. he doesint want to be alone i dont know way he hits on me because im his step sister im suppost to satch over him so he doesint do this stuff. She kept crying.
Happy hugged her. "I didn't know that but whatever happens I'll make sure the doctors take good care of him and even though I liked him very much it hurts now that his close to dying I can't let that happen Kat I need a favor you know where the hospital there taking him too" she asked

"Thank you happy and yes i do why?" She asked happy wiping away her tears.

(Rip spike XD)
(Omg so sorry) spikes hugged Kat. "Because I know a way about something" she says. "Could you give me the location so I can drive there" she says her car shows up and she gets in he drivers spot montioning spikes and Kat to get in

She stayed on the floor where she was crying she had no strength at all

Kat ran to the car and looked at luna she threw her bag to her that had some tissues and said "hold it for me" kat climbed in the back seat and tells spike the juvirs hospital.

She nodded her head
Happy drove there

When they got there kat rushed to the front desk and found out where they were holding him helfre layed there unconscious kat cried and sat down in pne of the 3 chairs in the corner she cried in her palm while watching him suver in agony.
Spikes sat next to Kat. Happy felt really bad. "Kat if I do this promise you won't tell anyone" she says

She looked up and looked at happy with confusion . "What do you mean" she said while tears fell down her face.
"Just watch" she said. Spikes new what she wanted to do and then gave happy some magic and then she used a tiny bit of magic to heal helfre a little bit she then decorated the place with hope and stuff

She finally stood up and walked around

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » HighSchool Rp

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus