Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » HighSchool Rp

Kat (played by CloudWanter) Topic Starter

The magic helped him not die faster and stop the bleeding kat thanked happy and hugged her kat said "ill be back please watch him" kat rushed to the bathroom, found a sharp cutter and cut her rists with the cutter blood coming out she vowed to never be shown as emo or show that she cuts her rists she looked in the mirror and crawaled in a ball on the floor blood dripping from her rists (sorry if i made this to graphic)
Happy watched helfre. "Spikes the doctors won't be able to help him trust me I know this" she says. "Then do you think that you innner happiness could save him." Spikes asked. "No it can't spikes this is not something to joke about" she said

Kat screamed ane kept crying and bleeding out of her ristvin the gorymd soon to be a pool.
Luna (played by Gothic_Girl)

( okay how about the depressed child luna go ahead and do something depressed like y'all )

(Ok go for it)
Spikes (played anonymously)

(K) spikes hears Kay scream and runs to where he heard the scream and opens the door to den her bleeding and spikes kneeled beside her. "Kat please look at me" he says "helfre I'm so sorry I didn't mean to get mad at you its just I liked you a lot but you liked someone else" happy said "just stay alive please" she cried as she tryed to think happy thought

Kat looked at spike and took his hand and said "i-i like you" she fainted but not close to dieing

Meanwhile
Helfre heard happy and woke up "i never die on you" he smiled while hooked up the blood Maschine.
Spikes (played anonymously)

(Aww) spikes used his magic to heal Kat a little just her wrist to stop the blood. Happy looked at helfre tears of joy filled her eyes. "I'm so sorry helfre" she said

Luna ran to her house crying she dropped her sketch in school it was open on the page with a drawing of a girl hanging from a tree with a note saying someday this will be me

(jesus that was even darker) kat and spike were found by some doctors and notice that my arm was cut and thought that spike cut her the guy lifted kat on a gurney and rode away with her to a room with blood bags and stiches the other doctor that was with them talked to spike.

She was crying she made it her place and grabbed a rope

(NOOOOOOOOOOO OMG THIS JUST GOT REAL) bat went to luna's house and found her holding a rope in ger window he knocked on her door hoping she would open.

( yup ) she looked at the door wiping tears she went to it and opened it
Adam Hanter (played by CloudWanter) Topic Starter

"What are you doing...why are you crying" bat hugged luna and saw the rope and knew what that ment.

She hugged him back and cried into his shoulder

He said to luna "luna please dont do this i love you i dont want to lose you" a tear rolled down his face resemblancing he loved her vary much.

"I'm so sorry" she whispered
Hope and Light (played by Holly-Leaf)

(.... !(◎_◎; ) Just so you know, I read some of the replies and they are scary.... I'm scared to know what's happening, but whatever tell me.)

Bat said "its ok just dont think about it" he kept huging her.

(Omg this is intence)

she continued to cry into his shoulder

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » HighSchool Rp

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus