Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » HighSchool Rp

Kat (played by CloudWanter) Topic Starter

Kat layed in the bed and slowly gained blood. helfre was happy to see happy.
Happy smiled at helfre. "How are you doing?" She asked. Spikes talked to the doc. "Hey I didn't cut her" spikes said
Helfre (played by CloudWanter) Topic Starter

The doctor said "i figured you didint do it im just saying helfre is awake and kat will be fine" the doctor walked away.

"Im doing good just alittle sore" he said rubbing his stomach he sat up and thought aboit what he did and regreted it.
"I bet"she said. Spikes sighed
Helfre (played by CloudWanter) Topic Starter

Helfre smiled at happy and layed back down and went to sleep.

Kat gained enough blood to wake up. She woke up and wondered what happen.

The doctor walked in helfres room and told happy that if all goes well he should be out tomorrow.
"That's good" happy said. "Thank you doctor for helping him" she said. Spikes found kat's room and walked in. "Knock knock" he said

The doctor said "your welcome" then walked out of the room

Kat heard him knock and quietly said "hey spike" she was on laughing gas because of her condition.

(I forgot to tell you but kat has this thing with her lungs and it doesint alow her to breath as much oxagen as she needs but she doesint faint as much as before)
"You okay" spikes asked Kat. Happy left the room and stayed out in the loony waiting for spikes

Kat said "yea" she sat up and being drowsy.
"Well I better get going sleep good" spikes said waving bye and leaving happy and spikes head home

Kat waved and fell asleep so did helfre so they could get out by tomorrow because it was about midnight.
Happy for e spikes to his hosue and spikes went to sleep in his house happy drove to her house in the dark. "Man it's dark outside" she said she had her headlights on

(Eh wheres luna and misty and light and hope)
(I know right)
Luna (played by Gothic_Girl)

( here ) she stopped crying
(Yay!!!) happy kept driving in the dark

(LUNA IS ALIVE YAY SO IS GOTHIC and thank you for the kudos gothic) Bat said to luna "listen i have to go but please dont do this ok" he said as ge put his hands on her shoulders. He took them off and gave her a hug then said "bye luna i love you" he walked to his house and fell asleep
Luna (played by Gothic_Girl)

( yeah yay )
(That's good) happy keeps driving and she gets to a place in the woods where there's a road for people to drive on she keeps driving her headlights went out

(MIDNIGHT) kat is having a bad dream where spike bat and helfre are in the hospital about to die.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » HighSchool Rp

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus