Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » HighSchool Rp

Sunflower and johnny (played by Scarletwolf)

She looked up at the teacher and listened
Kat (played by CloudWanter) Topic Starter

The teacher said "Kat put away your phone" Kat put her phone under the desk and continued to watch fairy tail. The teacher came over to her again and said "Kat put away your phone before you get detention" Kat said "ohhhh I'm so scared what next are you going to call my parents" she gave an evil giggle. The teacher said "that's it I had enough of you get out of my class" Kat said "FINE I NEVER LIKED THIS CLASS ANYWAY oh and by the way you smell like salty vinager chips". Kat walked out of the class went outside sat down and started to watch fairy tail again this time hoping no one would bother her.

(Is it ok with you guys if I use two of my characters)
Luna (played by Gothic_Girl)

( yeah it's okay )
Misty (played by Holly-Leaf)

Misty stared in shock at what just happened. She raised her hand "Hey, may I please go outside the classroom for a bit?" She asked politely

(Yeah sure :3)
Helfre (played by CloudWanter) Topic Starter

Helfre walked into the school with a dark hood and black clothes and didint notice that kat was sitting there he got signed into school then walked back outside he finally notice kat sitting there he said "hey what are you doing out here" kat ignored him he said "come on don't be a sour girl and your kind of cute" kat rolled her eyes and continued to watch fairy tail she really injoyed watching it helfre sat next to her and said "now um I know we just met but I really like you..." kat blushed because of natsu helfre leaned in for a kiss but kat punched him in the stomach she got up and ran inside he took that as a rejection but he thought she wants me heh yea. (You guys are aloud to like and fall in love with him I don't know he may begin to like you just gotta find out :3)
Spikes (played anonymously)

(May I join?)

Sunflower raised her hand. "May I go to the bathroom" she asked yeah she liked it here but she kind of needed some space.

After getting permission from the teacher, she got out of the classroom and found Kat "Hey Kat." She said softly " You okay?" She asked concerned

Luna felt depressed and went up the teacher and asked her if she could outside to calm down the teacher said yes and she went out in the hallway and tried not to cry

Sunflwper went to the bathroom with her drawing stuff she crawled out of the window and sat down she drew a rose

(Yes you can) kat said "I'm fine" as she said that she continued to watch fairy tail

(Okay) spikes walked around with his hoodie on. "I have no clue where I'm supposed to go" he muttered he went to his locker and put his stuff up

Kat got up and turned off her phone. She walked inside and saw him she hid behind a wall and spied on him because she wanted to see what he was doing.

she sighed in the hallway

Okay, well I'm gonna go to Luna." She said and then walked to Luna "Are you okay Luna?"

she looked up "yeah" she said

Spikes finished putting his stuff up in his locker and grabbed a bag out. He took out a kitten. "Hey meows" he said

You don't see like" she hugged her "Come one, tell me what's wrong."

"I don't know i just started feeling like this" she said softly

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » HighSchool Rp

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus