Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Warrior Cats RP

Kyle (played by Teagan98) Topic Starter

(true)
"thanks dovelight, i'll try not to over chew it next time" stormkit said.
Ceci (played by Ceci035)

"It was very nicely done for the first time." Dovelight said, finishing up her thing and bringing the kits and Hollypaw all outside for the announcement Darkstar had just called.
Holly (played by Holly-Leaf)

HollyPaw went to the meeting place. "Oh he's probably letting the kits join"
Ceci (played by Ceci035)

(😂😂😂 is that at you think.)
Mouse feather listened with joy as Darkstar announced that the kits were in and their new names were Copperkit and Silverkit. He then grinned even wider when he heard Darkstar announce that Hollypaw was to step forward.

She froze "wait what?" Her eyes were wide and her confused looked turned into a grin. She ran up to the leader. She couldn't stop quivering
Ceci (played by Ceci035)

"Mousefeather, has Hollypaw done everything she needs to do in order to become a fully fledged warrior?" Dark Star asked. "She has." he answered with pride. "Well, then, Hollypaw, I not know you as Holylstorm(per your request) in honor of your bravery and skills."
The camp grew with the sound of cheering.

"HollyStorm... HollyStorm! I like the ring to that" she tinned and finished the ceremony. She happily jumped to light kit. "Isn't this awsome?!"
Ceci (played by Ceci035)

Mousefeather padded over and told her, "Let's eat some of that prey you caught. Then, you can sit vigil for the night, I'll let you off duty at dawn!"

"Yay! Thanks MouseFeather!" She bounced to the fresh kill pile
Ceci (played by Ceci035)

Mousefeather picked her vole and started to eat.

HollyStorm picked herself a plump Bird and ate it
Emily Paige (played by LunLun)

Silver was by Copper's side, having been close to him throughout the short journey, or at least they thought of is as a journey. Their mother, if she was really alive, would have their tails for going out this far! 'what's going on?' the silver pelted tom thought to himself, watching Copper whimper like he always did. And Copper had the thickest fur, what would he whimper about? Well...besides a tail injury...he caused... 'sorry...'

So hi CopperKit, SilverKit, How are you doing? It's awsome that you guys are now part of this clan" she said with a smile
Ceci (played by Ceci035)

(Whoops, forgot to ask if they wanted to join....)
Mouse feather finished his vole and went over to Copperkit and Silverkit. Wanting to see if they were okay.
"Hollystorm, go sit vigil, if you Would?" Mousefeather asked.

Silverkit looked around, "Uh" he looked to the she-cat that had seemed to come up to them. "...I'm...fine..." he looked to Copperkit, who nodded weakly. He had started to lean against Silverkit, "brother..." he whimpered, his fur seemingly wrapping around the aforementioned kit's side. "He's...fine too. We're...where? A clan? I never knew-" he looked up to the she-cat. "So..we're apart of this now?"

'What would mother think of us, then?'

Yes, yes you are" she said and then heard MouseFeathers voice. " Oh Okay. Bye CopperKit and SilverKit!" She said as she went outside the camp.
Ceci (played by Ceci035)

(Mousefeather is male.)
"Um, yeah. Darkstar forgot to aks you if you were okay with joining. You are, right? This is your new family. Do you know where your birth one might be?

(I know. I never called him a female)
Ceci (played by Ceci035)

(Talking to Emily Paige.)
"Can you tell me any detail, guys. If not, my two kits can take you to the nursery. You can sleep in there with them." Mousefeather explained.

(I was trying to interact with Holly just very quickly since her character had interacted with mine)

"...uh.." Silverkit looked up to see a tom now. "...our mother...is..." he looked down, "...we don't know, she's missing. Most likely...dead." he then looked back up at the tom as Copperkit tried to press against him even more. As if he was really uncomfortable.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Warrior Cats RP

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus