Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Demon's kill(Open)

Shaien (played by KuroSakuranbo14) Topic Starter

Shaien was farther than earlier and for her it felt as if the creature falling her was as well. She froze when she heard what sounded like growling, not even a foot away. She didn't dare turn around to see it.

She reached to grab the dagger in her shoe but she was pushed into a tree, the air in her lungs escaping.
When he saw the marks on the ground indicating something definitely not human had come this way, he picked up his pace. He wasn't sure where he was heading, but it seemed they were getting farther out of town. That was good--less victims. Of course, it was less good for the intended victim.

He sheathed his sword, swapping for the crossbow that was slung over his back. He would need reach for this one.

The demon hid it's self again from her and she regain her breath and grabbed the dagger. She held it with both hands and got into a fighting postion, ready for that thing to come after her from anywhere.

She heard the demon move behind her and tried to slash her back up but she turned around n time. She stabbed the thing in the stomach and roundhouse kicked it away from her, still holding on to the dagger.

She had a more determined look in her eyes and was more focused on what was happening.
He didn't expect to be waylaid by a different demon. He had thought he was closing in quickly, but whatever was coming after him was faster still.

It was the flicker of a shadow that made him turn--right as the demon barreled into him. He fired as his entire body tensed from the attack--and heard the bolt shatter against a wall. That was not what he had in mind. But already he was trying to wrestle free of the creature, and drawing a stake from within his trench coat.

"You messed with the wrong man--" Sterling grunted.

The creature came back at Shaien but she did another kick and knocked it's face into the ground. "You know, you should choose your prey more carefully." She stabbed the demon in the back and it let out a small howl in pain.

The troll race was well known race of strong demon slayers. They had the human body but not the skin or eye color. They were stronger, faster, and some were smarter.
The creature pounced and Sterling drove the stake upward. It impacted the creature's heart; a spot that would kill any animal, not just a vampire. The demon cried an unearthly scream before slumping unconscious. Blood leaked down the stake and Sterling kicked it over onto the ground, before he could stain his fingers.

"Stupid demons; need to learn how to fight before they go chasing down just anyone." He picked himself up off the ground, went over to the fallen demon, and pulled his stake free. "I'm gonna need that again, sorry." The blood pooled freely now and the tang of it was rich in the air.

"Well...like that's not going to call every demon to me." Sterling grunted and looked for a place to bury or stash the body.

Shaien didn't care about what came after her for this but she still hid the body. She ripped a bit of the end of her shirt and wipped the blood off the dagger. She turned and left the creature behind; walking the way she though was towards town.
He ended up dragging it to the edge of town, since it was closer than anywhere else he had in mind; and if demons tracked the scent, they would be away more or less from humans.

Hearing footsteps, however, he froze and drew his sword. Someone was drawing nearer. Another demon? Or something else?

He drew back behind a tree, sword drawn, ready to see if the creature would find and attack the body...or if it would continue on past.

Shaien kept walking, hoping she was near town. She smiled when she heard some other voices that didn't sound like they belonged to demons. She caught the scent of something die and blood and her nosed wringled at the smell. "Great, another demon dead."
He circled around the tree and came to a halt. His sword was aimed at neck level for a taller creature than what stood before him. He lowered the sword when he recognized the grey skin and the multi-colored horns.

"Oh, it's just you. I thought you were a demon." Sterling sighed and sheathed his sword again. "You okay?"

Shaien nodded. "Yes, I'm fine, just about to head into town." She jabbed her thumb in the direction of the voices and sounds of a busy town.
"Well then," Sterling sheathed his sword. "I guess we're heading the same way." He looked back down at the demon's corpse. "Might as well warn people along the way then."

((Sorry, for the late reply, I had Father's Day stuff to do.))

Shaien shrugged and headed for the city, pushing the branchs in her way.
((Not a problem--same here.))

Sterling followed behind her, trying not to get hit by the branches that snapped back into their rightful places.

Shaien stopped when they finally reached the city. She was sick of the woods since she hadn't seen a city or town for months and the forest was getting annoying to her.
Sterling grinned and rolled his shoulders. "Excellent, now I can find the guild and warn people of the increase in demons."

Shaien shrugged. "Good luck with that." She headed for the busiest street coner. Let's see how much money I can get so I don't strave.
"Thanks; you too." Sterling headed for the guild.

Shaien soon found a busy street coner that would do. She sat down on it and opened her guitar case and tuned it. She strumed a few notes before playing the frist few notes to a song she heard called Monster by Meg & Dia.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Demon's kill(Open)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus