Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » A Red Cloud of Violence (OPEN)

Derek Strasse (played by Doctor_Dredd) Topic Starter

Derek nodded. "Yeah, definitely... Myself, well. It's a sad story. I was born like this. I hid my masochistic desires by cutting my chest and stomach, and then playing with the blood that surfaced until I realized that I could use it as a weapon. When my blood abilities were found out, I was shunned by my own family, a rich German family who lived in this very city. I saved up my own money after a while and bought my car, and during my travels I discovered that.. The more people I killed, the more blood was added for me to use, seeping it from the ground rather than my body."
Kuro nodded. "I don't believe that something you were born with is a reason to stun them off, more so your family. I wouldn't do something like that, but I grew up knowing what it feels not being wanted. It is sad that your family did that, buut is good you learned more about what you can do."

"You know.." He said with a small smile. "I'm legally diagnosed with psychosis. Intelligent psychosis, they called it... I'm insanely genius. Heh.. Which, I wouldn't argue with that idea. I believe it, with all the things that I've done.. But now i'll try to change."
"Why would you want to change? I mean, who wouldn't want to change the fact that people think your an insane geinus, but to do that you would have to try to kill less, right?"

"I want to change because I didn't realize... I didn't realize how many people I'd be hurting if I killed someone. Thanks to you, I see that now, Kuro. I see that if I change, life will be better for more people, and I can destroy less lives. The main psychotic part of me was that.. I just didn't care...

"*
"It's nothing special, I just know from experience that just killing one person, you're hurting more. It is true though, for exmpale, if I were to die, there would be the friends I've made in the different countries I went to along with my brother. Even if it doesn't seem so to most people, death is a powerful weapon that can truly destory a person even while they are still alive."

"Either way, no matter who I hurt, I'll have to kill your master at some point. It's a personal thing for me... Controling, truly evil people like him deserve to die, and with you running for so long... I don't think that you thing you can take him."

think* [Hai thar typo fairy!]
[Don't worry, that happens to me as well. :)]

Kuro sighed. "You truly are not going to give up on the fact that my master does desver to die, I know that. Sadly, he has failed countless times before me, but he didn't make them do what I had to." She didn't like the idea of Derek going to kill her master, for the reason that she has seen what happened to people who tried such a thing before, all having to face one or more of his failed experiments.

Derek smiled. "No, i'm not going to give up.. But I won't chase him either. Eventually he'll come for you again, and when he does... I'll protect you with everything I have. It's an awkward thing to say to someone I've just met, I know, but I still feel as if I need to, so that I can start making up for everything I've done... Erh, ahem, would you like something to eat? I can cook a late lunch or early dinner. "
Kuro was happy about the subject change. "Sure. I haven't ate since breakfast, I forgot to make some lunch. I can make us some tea if you like." Somehow, she was good at making tea. During her travels she learned many different types of teas and how to make them from scrath.

Derek nodded, getting out a pot, a frying pan with tall sides, some chicken breasts from the fridge (he planned on making chicken anyway) and a bag of rice. he also mixed in a few different veggies as he boiled the rice. once it was plump and juicy, he added it to the already stirfrying chicken, adding sugar and soy sauce. When the food was done, he served it with the flavorful veggie rice, slices of chicken on top. "I don't mess around with my cooking." He said with a grin.
Kuro had decided to make green tea, it wasn't very special but it was better than nothing. "I can tell." She smiled, she was grateful to Derek for letting her stay here.

Derek winked. "I love Asian food. I once had Thai curry, about burned my tongue off!" He said with a chuckle, taking a small, polite bite of his own food. "Green tea fits the food, you know. I love green tea. Healthy and delicious all the same."
"That's good, I didn't know if it would be a good choice. I also know some Japanese dishs, I am from Japan." Kuro took a bite as well, using her best manners. She might have grown up with a ruthless man but she still knew her manners.

Derek nodded. "That's why I fixed this. I can't control blood I can't see, but I can sense where someone is from in their blood." He noted, resting a little bit with that warm tea and oriental food. "Better than takeout, eh?"
Kuro nodded. "That's for sure. It tastes like something you'd have to go out and spend alot of money on." She hadn't eaten anything as good as Derek's food in a long time since she had been living off cooker fish and deer. She took another bite.

Derek couldn't help but smile. "You're too sweet. While you're living with me you'll eat well every day. You'll have a bed, television, I think I've even got a few game systems hiding somewhere... I don't mess with them much. Yeah, I remember, I've got a Nintendo sixty-four, and I've got two more recent systems, X-Box live and Playstation 3. I've got some games for them too, but I can't remember them all. I'll break em' out after dinner and see what I can do."
Kuro blushed slightly but still smiled. "Truly, I suck at video games and stuff like that. I'll just watch you play." She had plaied some video games with her brother when she was younger and always sucked at them. She was smart and strong, but she could never figure out a video game.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » A Red Cloud of Violence (OPEN)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus