Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » A Red Cloud of Violence (OPEN)

Derek Strasse (played by Doctor_Dredd) Topic Starter

"Alright.. Don't be scared. When you're dressed, come out into the living room with me so that we'll be more grouped up. If he sends something after us I'll.. Try to take it. I don't know how strong he makes these things."
"Alright." Kuro finished getting dress then opened the guest room door. Her master's failed experiments were weaker than her so she was able to take them down without having too much damage done. "My master only sends to failed experiments that came after me, I know that they are all weaker than me because my master was trying to make me the best of them and he did."

"Then I should be able to take them... I don't need you getting hurt. You're my guest, after all.." He smirked, then cracked his door open slightly to look out. Seeing nothing he quickly shut it again.
Kuro shook her head. "This is my fight, you don't need to get into this any more that you have." She sat down on the couch, ignoring that her hair was still damp and clinging to the back of her neck and back.

Derek shook his head. "It may be your fight, but you're also my guest. To me, it doesn't matter what you're involved with, I wouldn't care if Hitler was back from the dead and trying to take over the world, but had to kill you in order to do so, I'd still defend you against anything thrown against me, because you're living in my home right now."
"Derek, you know I won't be here much longer. With my master around I'll be back to moving from place to place; this is the longest I've stayed in one place since I started running. I don't want you to risk your life for me when it is my master your fighting."

"Kuro... I don't care what you tell me and what you think. I will help you. If you won't accept that help then I understand, but as a friend, I should tell you: There is strength in numbers, and we are both inhuman for the most part. If we work together, anything can be accomplished."
Kuro though about it for a moment before she let out a sigh. "Your not letting this go, are you? Fine, but you have to promise not to risk your life, I don't want to test death again."

"I'll try not to die, that's all I'll say. " He replied with a chuckle. "I'll be fine, and so will you. Besides... Pain doesn't hurt me and the more I do get wounded the more of a weapon I have to work with."
Kuro nodded. "Alright. But my master won't stop until I'm back in his labtory, I'm dead, or he is dead. Whichever comes first well always be a question." She let out a sigh.

"I know... Where do you think he is right now?"
"Probably at his vaction home here. Waiting for me to find out he's here and for his monsters to let him know I'm here as well."

"He wouldn't suspect me, so if you know his address, and if I can trust you not to destroy my house or die while i'm gone, I can go after him and do a little spy work, find out what he's doing currently and what to prepare for."
Kuro nodded and grabbed a piece of paper and a pen. She wrote down her master's vaction home adress in France along with his hide out adress. "Sometimes he would need to hide out for a few days so he would go here, check the vaction home then the hide out, okay?" She handed Derek the piece of paper that she wrote on.

He nodded, then let the blood in his hand coagulate and harden, he'd almost forgotten about it. He took Kuro's paper and read it for a moment before nodding. "If i'm not back by tomorrow, then don't look for me. Stay here and defend yourself if necessary, but if I don't come back by tomorrow, you can have everything in my home from food to money. That's a promise." And with that, he was out the door and in his car, starting it and driving to the first address. Once there he'd get out in an alley nearby, choosing to walk by the home and look at it up and down, trying to figure out if it was currently inhabited. He would knock on the door, but he couldn't think of a reason to do so.
The first adress was empty, Wang Sakuranbo had choosen to go into hidding, knowing that it was a better place because he believed Kuro forgotten the adress to his hidding place.

Kuro let out a sigh and sat back against the couch. "Let him come back, alive." She whispered in the thin air.

Derek shook his head and went back to his car. He then looked to the second address, and would have to take a more stealthy approach with this one. When he was driving there, he didn't know what to expect.. A house, maybe even a manhole, but.. Either way, he'd find some way to spy in it.
Mrs. Sakuranbo's hide out was a bomb shealter that look like it was still use able but was built during the Holacost instead of 2012.
Kita (played by hiddensoul14)

kita was already inside the bomb shelter and the only light she had was her fairy guide zatana and she was currently watching the guy who was the creator of the so called murderous half human half animal

Derek frowned. He'd have to be a little more stealthy here and get more dangerous. He formed a blade out of blood on his fingertip after cutting it with his razor, then slowly and quietly sawed through the lock on the door. He was here to kill if necessary. He then slipped inside, both arms becoming covered in blood, before they slowly formed long fanglike blades on the forearms.It took a moment to be used to the darkness, but when he could see, he quietly sprinted from corner to corner. Those were darker, and so he was harder to see there.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » A Red Cloud of Violence (OPEN)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus