Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » A Red Cloud of Violence (OPEN)

Kita (played by hiddensoul14)

kita sat in one of the corners of the room her fairy guide zatana had diminished her light when the man had come in kita clutched her arms around her legs and put her head on her legs since kita's clothes were all black she was not easily seen in the darkness of the corner
Derek Strasse (played by Doctor_Dredd) Topic Starter

Derek made his way to the second door, breaking the lock before slipping into the shadows quickly... With no movement or other sort of warning, he slipped close again and opened the door to go into the next room, which was better lit. He had to use extreme stealth here. Damnit.. He slipped into another corner, low crouched, almost like a predator ready to attack.
Mrs. Sakuranbo was in the last room. It was dark, and he sat in a computer chair looking like something was going to happen, as if he was waiting for something. He was fully human but was insane enough to do some tests on himself and with that made his senses stronger but more out of control.

kita let out a quiet squeal when the man came into the room she was in but yet she didnt look up from the shadowed corner

Derek let out a very quiet breath, eyes snapping to the squeal. When his eyes adjusted and he could see the girl, but barely, he just stared at her a moment before looking back at the "good" doctor. He stood in the darkness, walked into the open, and slammed the door shut, to get his attention. "Don't call your little pets. I've already met one. The one you lost. The one that you continue to harass. The one that wants you dead. You've been sending things after her for I don't even know HOW long. Now it's her turn." He took out a pack of cigarettes, tossing it to him. "Have a cigarette. Relax. I'm not going to kill you yet. You still have a few minutes. Oh, and if you run or call your experiments? I'll castrate you. Just so you know."

open*

open door* [Fml]

kita looked up at the man and began to stand up
Mr. Sakuranbo looked at the man that entered the room her was in. "Ah, you mean, Kuro. It hasn't been that long since I lost her, but I don't believe it will much longer till I get her back." The way he spoke would make anyone's blood cruled, he seemed as if he had not a worry in the world. He had red hair, and cloudy gray eyes. He seemed to hide more secrets than even Kuro knew, let alone his son. "I didn't believe anyone could have ever gotten her to talk about what she's done, but I guess I was wrong." He brushed the cigrattes, if he smoked it would be testing the other things he's tested on himself.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » A Red Cloud of Violence (OPEN)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus