Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » A Red Cloud of Violence (OPEN)

Derek Strasse (played by Doctor_Dredd) Topic Starter

He laughed a little. "We have something in common. The only thing I was ever a little good at was Super Mario on the old sixty-four. " He finished his food before putting his plate in the sink, sitting back down on the couch. "I'm horrible at smalltalk anyway, but just to pass time, I want to ask out of curiosity... You ever had a boyfriend? Or.. Er.. A girlfriend?" He didn't know the girl's sexuality, and he didn't want to ask, but like he said, he was horrible at smalltalk.
Kuro shook her head. "No, I was traveling too much for romanice or anything like that." She blushed lightly again at the topic and finished her food and put her plate and put it in the sink. She start washing the dishs, trying to be helpful the best she could be. She put them in the dishwasher and sat down on the couch. "Why do you ask anyways?"

Derek sighed. "You seem a little more mature than some your age aught to be.... I was wondering if you've had any relationships in the past. Oh, and, eh, thanks."
"Oh, it's nothing. I guess I'm more mature than most people for many different reasons. I really didn't think much of relationships and all that for different reasons." Kuro was always self conusion about her looks for having four red streaks in black hair along with her right eye being red and her left being blue.

Derek stood after a moment, lowering the attic door and ladder to climb up and get the game systems. He brought just the nintendo instead, setting it up quickly before putting in the Super Mario 64 game.
Kuro watched him bring the game out and all that. She didn't like to play games very much.

Once the game came up, those old graphics bringing back memories, Derek fumbled with the controls a bit. "Alright.. I remember now..." He crossed his legs on his coffee table, playing for a bit, but he soon got bored with it and stopped, turning the cable on again. "So, Kuro, you want to get an on demand movie? Your choice."
Kuro though for a moment. "How about The Crow? It's an old moive, but it's really good. I can't remember the last time I watched it." She had seen the moive when she was younger with her brother and had always liked it for the whole plot around it. A man who was in love with this girl and watched her get raped and killed along with him getting killed and pushed out a window. He came back from the dead to get revenge on the gang who killed him and the girl he loved.

Derek grinned. "I LOVE that movie. " He quickly flipped it to OnDemand, ordering The Crow, thankfully free on the Starz package.
"THat's great, I haven't seen it since I was a kid." She let out a sigh at her foggy memory. She sat back on the couch.

He nodded, then put a finger to his lips as the movie started, eyes content to keep locked with the screen for now.
Kuro nodded and watched the moive. Relaxed at watching the moive once again with actually good memories came to mind.

Once the movie was over, Derek stretched some and stood with a yawn. "Night Kuro... See you in the morning.. Er, whenever you wake up." He said, and then went to his bedroom and shut the door. Kuro hadn't ever been in his room, but he was passionate about native american artwork. Therefore he had tomahawks and all sorts of indian artifacts and art, mainly Cherokee.
Kuro stood up and walked to her. "Night, Derek." She said as she walked into her room. She hadn't changed the guests bedroom at all because she though it was best not to mess with it because she wasn't staying here too long. She would leave as soon as everything with the police was calm down, or she caught the scent of one her masters monster. Which ever came first was a going to be a surprise to her.

Derek awoke the next morning and lay there in bed for a bit, staring up at the dim ceiling, listening to the birds and early morning traffic outside... After a moment, he got up out of bed and ruffled his mussed hair, preferring to lazily just put on a white tee and keep his pajama bottoms on rather than take a shower just yet. He wasn't smelly anyway. He shuffled into the kitchen while Kuro was asleep still, and began to make coffee. He sat down on the couch and turned the news on, only to shake his head to be greeted with the words "...Derek Strasse, a mass murderer, and a currently unknown female accomplice attacked a few police. Just as Strasse was about to execute his victims, the female intervined and after a while of chatting, both escaped the scene..." He turned the channel, not wanting to hear about that. That life of his was over now. He'd be a better person now.. All thanks to a certain animal hybrid.
Kuro woke up a few hours after Derek, she was use to American time instead of French time. She let out a yawn and streched her arms before getting out of bed. She decided she was going to need a shower today and walked out of her room. She found Derek on the couch. "Hey, where are the towels at?"

He nodded, standing up and walking to the laundry room to come back with a heap of towels. "Sorry. I almost forgot to put these up. " He slipped past her and put the towels on the racks inside, otherwise putting them under the sink, and then slipped out of the bathroom to allow Kuro in. "There's already unopened shampoo and bodywash in there.. When I went to sell those clothes the other day I picked it up." He told her, and then went to sit on the couch.
Kuro nodded and went into the hall bathroom. She closed the door behind her and locked it. She was in and out of the shower in under twenty minutes. She hurried to guest room and closed the door. She changed into a pair of gray jeans and a tanktop. Before she left the room she caught the scent of someone who sent fear and anger into the core of her being. No. No! He couldn't be here. I haven't been out of America that long, have I? No, it couldn't be him. She reminded herself over and ove again in her head.

Derek could sense something off, too. It felt strange. He'd never known it before. He stood from his seat and went to his own room to quickly change into real clothes, before using a kitchen knife to slash his palm, the blood curdling together in his hand rather than making a weapon just yet. He stood by the guest room door, keeping a watch at every window and the front door as he spoke. "Kuro... Is everything alright? Something feels off." Kinetics of any kind were sort of foretellers in the own way. They could sense danger, almost like a "spider sense".
Kuro was knocked out of her fear when she heard Derek. "I don't know. I caught a fimilar a scent but I don't know if it who I think it is." Her voice was strained with worry and fear, her memory was betraying her by reminding her what her master did to her. She kept trying to let the memories go away but they seemed to want to shine out and be heard.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » A Red Cloud of Violence (OPEN)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus