Skip to main content

Forums » Smalltalk » Personality Types

ENFJ-T

Lemme be your hero bb.
INFJ

I guess that's me.
ISTJ - The Logistician and it's decently accurate too, for better or worse.
I'm INFJ, which might surprise some people. Please be nice, I am a delicate flower 🌹🌹🌹
INFJ for me. 100%.
INFP - T, aka the mediator. Sounds about right!
ENFP-T - The Campaigner.

"The ENFP personality is a true free spirit. They are often the life of the party, but unlike Explorers, they are less interested in the sheer excitement and pleasure of the moment than they are in enjoying the social and emotional connections they make with others. Charming, independent, energetic and compassionate, the 7% of the population that they comprise can certainly be felt in any crowd."
Dragonfire Moderator

I usually test as INT*. The final P/J is generally at about a fifty-fifty split on different tests - and on one test, dead even in the results. :P

I think, though, Myers-Briggs and similar tests don't really tell you much more about you than you can find out just by living and experiencing and keeping a little bit of an eye on yourself and how you do things. And sometimes your results can vary day by day, depending on how things are going in your life (as evidenced above with my unreliable fourth letter, hah) - and across enough years, you may find yourself shifting on the axes, too, even with things that you used to be heavily weighted towards. That's pretty normal. We're all different, but more alike than we might think, and we all change with our experiences.

I see them sort of like a horoscope - a little interesting to look at, overall, but probably not worth putting too much stock into.
I'm apparently INFP - T, but I seem to recall that the last time I took this, I got INFJ. Albeit, that was years ago. Maybe I am INFP - T at my core, who knows. I do agree with the above horoscope statement, though. Entertaining, but I wouldn't base anything on it - 'sides maybe some RP character traits.
I'm ISFJ/ ISFP ^^
Thekaleidoscope

I'm ENFP and proud, the campaigner.
INTP-T, or the Logician
Ha ha joke's on you test, I already knew I was trash beforehand (Got same that Einstein and Pascal tho that's pretty cool)
I am cursed to live this life as The Architect, INTJ-A.
Katie wrote:
EDIT: Just kidding I got INFJ-T (“THE ADVOCATE”).

Aaa me too!

Advocate (INFJ-t)
Auberon Moderator

INFP here.
INFP mediator...
Gab

Also an INFP... yup
Orrik_Zynn

No one can stop you from dreaming!

INFP-T
ENTP-T
This is eerily accurate indeed. I got the “The Advocate” (INFJ-A) in a Diplomat role with Confident Individualism.

It's crazy to think only 1% of the world's population is part of this. I feel so special now... awww...

You are on: Forums » Smalltalk » Personality Types

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus