Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » New High School! (open)

Chihiro Tenji (played by ChaiT)

Chihiro's shoulders drooped a bit when Sacha tried to play it off as if nothing had happened. He quickly packed the bells back into their box and turned his attention back to Sacha, who was trying to piece his phone back together. He winced when he saw the state of the screen, concern still present even when the phone started working again. When it started to ring, Chihiro dared to ask, "Is that your parents calling? You did mention that they'd expect you home soon." he placed the box back with the other instruments, "You should go home, the piano will be here tomorrow. I'm heading out, too." He shouldered his bag and turned to Phoenixheart, "Hey, are you ready to go? You can hang around here for a bit, but well, you know". He punctuated the sentence with a vague arm gesture.
Phoenixheart Hiro (played by Gab)

Phoenixheart continued to watch curiously as Sacha went over to where his phone landed, picked it up, and put it back together, somehow managing to get it to start up again. She then heard the phone ring again and thought to herself it must be his parents wondering where he is. She decided that now may be a good time to start heading home so that she would have some time to rest and work on assignments, so she put the guitar back and picked up her own bag, nodding when Chihiro asked if she was going to go and responded "Yeah... I don't really have anyone who would get mad at me for not being back home on time, but I still would like to head home so I can have a bit of time to work on my assignments and rest..."
Sacha (played anonymously)

Sacha ambiguously shook his head, although even he didn't know what he meant by it himself. He even had his own piano at home, so why didn't he want to leave? Maybe it was because he didn't want to answer to how his day went, or he didn't want his parents curiously prying into how he managed to make a record two friends so early in the year. Or maybe he was just spiteful that they'd interrupted his playing. Either way, he didn't want to fight with Chihiro or make Phoenixheart upset, so he collected his things in his arms and wandered towards where they had gathered near the door. He muttered something silently to himself and kicked the door open, nearly throwing it off its hinges.

Chihiro reflexively flinched at the sound the door made when it collided with the outside wall of the music room. He stood there in shock for a moment before following Sacha into the hallway. Outside the room, he made eye contact with the slightly terrified janitor and mouthed sorry to him before catching up with his friend. For a while, he said nothing, opting to just walk silently behind the satyr until they reached the main entrance of the school. Unsure of what else to do (and a bit nervous at the awkward silence), he paused to fish out an unopened fun sized pack of skittles from his bag. "Almost forgot, this is for the M&M's earlier" he blurted out, and tossed it to Sacha "and I guess the sheet music?"

Phoenixheart jumped, her wings fluttering wildly at the sound of the door colliding with the wall of the music room. She stood there for a moment trying to get her nerves back under control before following Sacha and Chihiro out of the band room. Loud noises had always spooked her, so this had sent her nerves into overdrive. As she walked with the two boys, she couldn't help but notice how awkward the silence was between all of them. She was glad when Chihiro attempted to break it by tossing a bag of skittles to Sacha.

Sacha caught the small bag of nearly pure sugar and simply stared at it in astonishment, having stopped in his tracks just outside the front doors. Skittles were one of his favorite things in the world. Besides being delicious, they made the perfect ammo for flicking at poor, unsuspecting passersby in the hallway.

Sacha had nearly forgotten why he was upset when he spotted a worried-looking satyr woman give him a quick wave from a car parked out front. He frowned and ripped open the skittles, eating one of them before taking out a yellow one and flicking it off of his thumb at a poor, unsuspecting group of kids nearby. Well, he was still being a jerk, but at least he was happy now.

Chihiro let out a sigh of relief when the candy seemed to have diffused the situation. He leaned back against a wall and noticed that Phoenix had followed the two of them out. "Do you think that's his mom?" he nodded to the concerned-looking woman waving at him from inside a car. However, he immediately forgot about his question when a surprised yelp came from a nearby group of students. He looked up to find that Sacha had opened the pack of skittles and begun using them to harass unsuspecting bystanders. Well that was quick, he grinned to himself, pleased that his friend seemed to be acting like himself again.

Phoenixheart stifled a giggle as she watched Sacha stop in his tracks and just stare at the bag of Skittles that Chihiro had given him. Within the small time that she had known him, she had come to the conclusion that he partially liked the Skittles because they made good ammo to throw at people. It would certainly get their attention and annoy them. She then saw a worried-looking satyr woman give Sacha a quick wave from a parked car. She shrugged in response to the question posed by Chihiro and looked to Sacha for confirmation. Her guess about the Skittles was right, she noticed, when she saw Sacha flick one at the unsuspecting group well, he seems to be feeling better... She thought to herself as she heard a yelp come from the group.

Sacha flicked another yellow skittle at the group, getting them quite riled up. The yellow ones made the best ammo, he knew, because they were lemony and he wasn't a big fan of the flavor. By the time he had fired a third skittle, one of the kids in the group had picked one of the previous ones up and threw it back. The woman in the car was shaking her head; with the horns and small tusks she had, there was no doubt Sacha belonged to her.

Of course, Sacha couldn't just leave while he still had skittles left. He snacked on the other colors as a small skittles war broke out, leaving Chihiro and Phoenixheart in the fallout zone for whatever Sacha dodged from the much annoyed group of kids.

Chihiro wrapped his wings around his sides before shrugging his jacket back on, if he was going to head home soon he might as well have less to carry. He felt something hit his neck and he looked down to find a stray skittle. Apparently the group of kids actually decided to retaliate. Without thinking, Chihiro caught the next skittle that came flying in their direction in his mouth, immediately regretting it when he realized it had probably been on ground at some point. Disgusted, he picked a skittle from the pack Sacha was holding and threw it at the other group, officially joining the Skittle War.

Phoenixheart giggled as she noticed a small skittle war had broken out. She didn't bother to put her hoodie back on as she was comfortable just having it tied around her waist. Suddenly a skittle thrown from the group of kids hit her arm. She thought to herself oh it is on and picked up one of the skittles off the ground and fired it back at the group of kids. If the other kids were going to retalliate and she was going to get caught in the crossfire, then she might as well join in the little fight.

Sacha happened to glance at Chihiro just as he was eating one of the firing skittles, and he gave him a strange face, like he was both a bit grossed out and trying not to laugh. He threw the last couple of skittles in the pack before darting behind Phoenixheart for cover, seeing as she had decided to leave her conveniently skittle-blocking wings out.

The other group of kids saw a gradual shift from annoyance to seeing it as a game as they continued to lob the skittles in retaliation.

Chihiro's ruthless pelting was interrupted by his phone buzzing in his pocket. He made a time out signal and hopped behind the stairs leading up to the school doors. He pressed a button on his phone and text message from his dad flashed on the screen. He sent a reply which initiated this conversation:

'is your sister home yet? she isn't answering her phone'
'not sure, still at school'
'this late?'
'it's only 4:30! but i'll be home soon. call you when i get there'

Chihiro placed his phone back into his pocket and sauntered back into the heart of the battlefield. "My friends, this war must stop!" he cried , tossing his head for extra some theatrical flair, "all of this bloodshed will get us nowhere". He, admittedly, was completely lost at what he was trying to accomplish by doing this.

Phoenixheart giggled and jokingly said "Hey! Body shields aren't fair!" as Sacha darted behind her for cover. He may not have gotten much, however, seeing as how she was fairly short at 4'11". She paused in the little "war" they had going on when she saw Chihiro signal for a time out. She then burst out into laughter at the theatrical flair that Chihiro had put into saying that the "war" had to stop and, wanting to join in, responded "Your words ring true! We shall stop this pointless battle, but only if the other side shall agree to a truce!"

Sacha couldn't help but snicker at his friends' attempt to stop the battle, like they were in a Shakespeare play.

"Yeah, sure," one of the kids in the other group responded, laughing to her friends as they gathered up their things and headed off.

Sacha waited until the other kids had left to flick one last skittle at Chihiro.

Phoenixheart grinned and laughed a little , happy that the group of kids decided to stop the little battle they had going on. Though the little battle was fun, she knew that it would have had to stop soon if anyone wanted to get to their homes to do what they needed to do. She watched as the group of kids left and held back a small laugh as she saw Sacha flick another Skittle at Chihiro. Today was quite the eventful day for her in more ways than one which both thrilled and slightly scared the young phoenix. At the moment, one of the things she wanted to do the most was get home and rest. All the excitement recently had really tired her out.

Chihiro grinned and waved at the departing group of students. Once they left, he felt Sacha flick one last skittle at him. It tapped against the side of his temple and he stuck his tongue out at the satyr. "I need to go now, my dad's whining at me to get home." He ruffled Sacha's hair again as he walked past and smiled at the woman who was presumably his friend's mom. And so after an extremely tiring, but not wholly unpleasant school day, he made his way home.

Phoenixheart laughed as Chihiro stuck his tongue out at Sacha for flicking a Skittle at him. She then waved to Chihiro as he left, then said "I should probably get going too... I have assignments I need to finish and I could also use a bit of rest..." With that, she waved goodbye to Sacha and shyly smiled and waved at the woman in the car as she passed it and started on the path to her own home. As she walked, she went over the days events in her mind. Her happy mood was dampered a bit when she remembered the note in her locker, but she decided that it would be best to just push that to the back of her mind for now. No use dwelling on bad things that have already happened, after all. She hummed softly as she walked, enjoying the slight breeze that rustled her hair every so often.
Lupus 'Raziel' Shado (played by Lupus-Raziel-Shadows)

(Yo, jumping in XD)

Lupus stood against a wall towards the end of a long hallway. He had never been a fan of school, but his mother insisted he go. The young god felt odd here, being around others who were younger then him, yet he looked to be there age. His solid red eyes glazed over his surroundings. A particular locker caught his eyes, his locker. He had decorated it with symbols and markings that were important to his family. After a moment, he looked away and down at a paper in his hand, his schedule. He had yet to learn how to read english, though he spoke it fluently. So he had no idea were he was to be.

Sacha made a noise akin to a quiet growl as his hair was mussed for the second time that day, then waved at Phoenixheart before hurrying into the car. The satyr woman was relieved to finally have secured the boy and started at once asking him about the two friends he seemed to have met before driving off.

((Guess I'll go ahead and skip to the next day then lol))

Sacha showed up to school a bit early the next day, a bag of Bugles tucked in his arm along with the messy binder of piano music and school work. He wasn't really looking where he was going, too distracted trying to fit the cornucopia-shaped chips onto his fingers, when he nearly ran into a kid. Strange eyes, weird locker, and unrecognized -- Sacha started and scrambled back several feet, throwing a Bugle at him in defense.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » New High School! (open)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus