Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » New High School! (open)

Adriana Cade (played anonymously) Topic Starter

Adriana goes red with embarrassment, "Sorry." She whispers looking towards the teacher. She strangely stumbles into her seat and dully watches the teacher.
*The Two bullies whispered to each other* "I know how we will teach those freaks a lesson". *One of the bullies write a fake love letter and puts it on adriana's locker telling here to meet in the back of the school* *The bell rings* The teacher says " Class Dismissed.

Adriana rushes out of the classroom heading straight into the mass of students and staff. She swerves through the crowd till she finally arrives at her locker, upon opening it a peice of paper catches her eye, one that wasn't in her locker before. She reads it and is slightly shocked by this love note. Shoving her binder into her locker Adriana decides she may as well meet at the back of the school for she has no where else to go. She feels so small and surrounded till she finally opens the back door of the school. The sun is beating down upon her now and the air smells like new roses in bloom.
*Two Big Tough Guys Where waiting for her* *They Both Smirked* One Says " Finally The freak Has shown up. *Laughs* The other says " You really thought someone would love you HAHAHAH" *Approaches her. *The doors where locked No where to go*
Ayaka (played anonymously)

(Thanks umm for the school did school just end?)
(Yeah)
Ayaka (played anonymously)

( bleh!! Okay i'l, just make it look like she wasn't ready okay thanks) sweet flower stayed at her house because she wasn't ready to go to school yet but she had her school clothes on and wanted to go sooner or later
*I'd Started to walk behind the school taking my normal Route* "I wonder what Im gonna do what I get home."
Lillian Bay (played anonymously)

((Mind if I join the next school day?))

((Edit: or just start now, I guess, lol.))

Lillian Bay wrote:
((Mind if I join the next school day?))

((Edit: or just start now, I guess, lol.))
(You can start now if you want or join up in tomorrows school day it's all up to you!)
*I'd Get closer to the back of the school* *I realize I forgot My homework In my locker Going back.*

Adriana realized she was in big trouble and had no where to run, "What do you want?" Adriana sneered attempting to look as if she wasn't scared. She felt her legs begging to tremble and she begged they wouldn't notice. ("I'm screwed!") Was all could think Adriana.
*Ace Got his papers and started walking to the back*
The Two Men Said *One walks up to her face* "No one To save you now."

Adriana turns around and tries opening the door just incase, when she hears the metal clank of the lock in place she turns back around and feels sick, sweat starts pooling through her hair line.
*Ace Sees Her Trying to get in* *He Runs Opening The Door, Seeing John and Albert* "So this is what you meant. You should of Never did this" *Looks At Adriana Asking If She was Ok*

"I um I just want to go home..." Adriana's eyes are sorrowful and her head tilled down as she speaks. This had never happened to Adriana before and she felt like she had this blank numb feeling, she hated feeling trapped. She walked in through the door quickly, she never wanted to see those two bullies again but she knew that was impossible.
*Id Walk up to both of Them* "Go Ill take care of them." *Smiles*

"Thanks." Adriana looks up and shows a weak smile then she walks down to her locker and she fumbles with the lock till she finally gets her locker open and slowly starts taking out her assignment she nearly forgot about. once she had the assignment in her hands she realized she was shaking and walked over to the water fountian to get some water. After filling up her water bottle she leaned up against the wall and had a sip.
*I'd run up and slams Both of them to the floor* * beat them so badly They Couldn't get back up* *I'd walk home*

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » New High School! (open)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus