Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » (CLOSED) Holiday Giveaway - Enchanted Cloaks!

Hi everyone!

I seem to have collected every possible type of enchanted cloak there is to collect. Twice. Since I have two sets, I'd like to share one with you guys!

technicolorenchantedsilkcloak-image.png
redenchantedsilkcloak-image.png
enchantedsilkcloak-image.png

That's, from top to bottom, a technicolor enchanted silk cloak, a red enchanted silk cloak, and an enchanted silk cloak.

I'll model this after Sanne's wonderfully thought-out giveaways that have happened in the past, and I'll pretty much blatantly copy her rules ;) With some minor alterations.

These are the rules:
  1. One entry per person, user accounts only. This means no characters.
  2. You must enter before December 29th, 11:59pm UCT.
  3. One entry/prize per person. If you end up rolled more than once, only the first roll will count, the others default to rerolls.
  4. Enter by posting in this thread with something that made you happy in the past week! :D (PG-13, of course ;-) )

After it closes, I'll be rolling dice to pick three winners.

Good luck, and many thanks to Sanne, without whom I'd have kept putting this off on account of having to invent how to do a giveaway.

The List
  1. Dragoncat
  2. Cinders
  3. MSochist
  4. Guardian_Girl
  5. H3llf1re
  6. RandomRoleplayer
  7. NsuYeul
  8. Claine
  9. HunterGray
  10. LightSide-Lucree
  11. Draken901
  12. Orrik_Zynn
  13. f0x1nth3b0x
  14. TheCookiesAreGolden
  15. CrystalFlare134
  16. Zhi
  17. Gembone
  18. Heimdall
  19. Terminal-JS
  20. ChasingRazors
  21. CatNoLastName
  22. FreeJayFly
  23. Loren
  24. TinyCentaur
  25. Rynh
  26. Cacophony
I got the artist quality colored pencils I wanted for Christmas!
It might be cheezy, but I try to appeciate everything, everyday. I'm happy that I have a bed to sleep in, food to eat, and roof over my head. <3 I'm having a cold so I don't get to celebrate christmas with my family, but I have a lot of things to be happy about despite that.
I got to eat pizza yesterday after not having it in a while (a few weeks XD), I went to Gamestop yesterday and got some new controllers and games while ordering a certain game I was unable to obtain until now, and one of my most favorite manga was updated today lol
I get to have meatloaf, and got to make my brother and his fiancee happy with a gift I got them :D Plus I just got to shoot water from a firefighters hose!!!
I got game of thrones collector's gifts for Christmas. House Stark :) I also got a cool pirates of the carribeans journal.
RandomRoleplayer

I got a bucket full of the worlds best candy, Zots! Plus, I got to sit down with my family and enjoy Christmas despite my being somewhat sick.
I got a PS4 as a gift Yesterday from my seniors/Senpai and we ate sushi too :D
Claine Moderator

I really enjoy cooking but I've never stuffed a turkey before. My mother wanted to buy a preprepared turkey roll but eventually allowed me to try. It was a lot of fun and super delicious.
Watching my little girl open her Christmas presents today made me happy. <3
Something that made me happy? Well, I actually posted my very first colored picture that included an outdoor background! I was actually proud of making falling snow look somewhat realistic. Also, it was my first colored picture on my new computer, so that made me even prouder of my work.
Kim Site Admin

I'm not entering, I just wanted to say that I'm going to feature this in our social media feeds. Thank you so much for this generous giveaway!!
Alecia Topic Starter

Kim wrote:
I'm not entering, I just wanted to say that I'm going to feature this in our social media feeds. Thank you so much for this generous giveaway!!
Thank you, Kim! I'm happy that more people will get to enter this way :-)
Something that made me happy is now, I have the ability to finally play STALKER Shadow of Chernobyl. Been waiting for that since forever.
Orrik_Zynn

haha! can i play!? i'm happy for having a good friend in Kitty (Catnolastname) and our wonderful Rps together! not to mention a surprise present wrapped in blue that looks too good to open right now so its looking pretty on my profile :3
Something that made me happy in the last week was receiving a christmas gift in the mail from one of my very best friend made right here on RPR :)
TheCookiesAreGolden

I got genaric copic markers, which now I can color better. I even made a tree!
I was able to buy $110 dollars worth of video games and give them to my GodBrother before he went to the U.P. To see family. It made me so happy to hear him be so happy and say I love you 'Cate' so many times!
I was able to get my two older kids a ton of steam games they wanted, seeing the middle child so pysched and happy about finally getting to play Slime Rancher was awesome. The youngest is obsessed with the Flintstones of all things, and one of his gifts was a set of small character plushies. He's toted them around EVERYWHERE and takes them to bed.
Terminal-JS

How so I enter? I hope it doesn't require drawing because I sick. XD

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » (CLOSED) Holiday Giveaway - Enchanted Cloaks!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus