Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » (CLOSED) Holiday Giveaway - Enchanted Cloaks!

Mortem

How nice!! I got to see Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them with my dad and brother! I never get to see them, so I was pretty happy, plus the movie was great!
Alecia Topic Starter

Terminal-JS wrote:
How so I enter? I hope it doesn't require drawing because I sick. XD

Enter by posting in this thread with something that made you happy in the past week! :D (PG-13, of course ;-) )
Ilmarinen Moderator

Hanging out with my amazing family :)
Terminal-JS

I got to watch shows with my family, eat food, shoot my new awesome bow(my arm is dead XD), did I mention food? Also woohoo for punch because who doesn't love punch? So that's how Ive been this past week trying to get fat but failing miserably. But yeah im happy and so is my family.
may i enter? my girlfriend makes me happy...
Ah! My now fiance proposing to me this week made me very very happy!!
Aw man... something that made me happy in the last week.

Well, I got to spend time with my father and my step mother after recovering from being sick and bedridden. They took my fiancé and I out to see Moana as well as took us to the nice Mexican restaurant for lunch afterwards. I spent Christmas with my mother and step father, and am now staying with them till New Year's.
Loren

Well, in the last week I got to finally begin to read Don Quixote, something that I've wanted to do for a long time now. So that was nice.
TinyCentaur

My best friend got Pokemon Moon and we can finally play the new games together!

Also I got a bunch of stuff I weren't expecting. I got a tea set that I'm hyped to use to make great afternoon tea!
I received this shirt for christmas. Never before have I experienced such bliss over a piece of fabric.

Thanks for doing this giveaway, by the way! That's a really nice gesture!
Alecia Topic Starter

Rynh wrote:
Thanks for doing this giveaway, by the way! That's a really nice gesture!

:)
The thing that made me happy in the last week is on Christmas there was a man waiting for a bus in my cafe. I asked if he was waiting somewhere warm or if he was getting a coffee. He said he didn't have money, so I gave him one on the house. He practically cried - it was so sweet. I want to be him when I grow old.
Alecia Topic Starter

So! :-) 26 people have entered, so I'll be rolling a 100-sided die and if there's a number bigger than 26 I'll have to reroll.

The rarest cloak is the technicolor one. After that it's the red one. So the first person who's rolled will get a PM from me asking what colour cloak they want. This is so that if someone wants the character slot rather than to keep a cloak, it's probably better to pick the non-collectible blue one. After the first person chooses, the second one will get a PM from me. And then the third person will get the remaining cloak.

rolled 1d100 and got 73
1st choice

rolled 1d100 and got 75
2nd choice

rolled 1d100 and got 80
3rd cloak

Alecia Topic Starter

Uh... reroll, then. If this keeps happening, I'll probably just use the a random number generator off the site because it can easily generate numbers from a specified range.

rolled 1d100 and got 84
1st choice

rolled 1d100 and got 86
2nd choice

rolled 1d100 and got 47
3rd cloak

Alecia Topic Starter

Okay, so using https://www.random.org to generate numbers from 1 to 26:

1st choice goes to 26 - Cacophony
2nd choice goes to 10 - LightSide-Lucree
And the remaining cloak goes to 2 - Cinders

Congratulations! PMing now.
Whoa! Didn't expect to win anything, really. I just joined for fun. Thank you Alecia, for this incredibly generous holiday giveaway! <3
I actually won?! Oh my gosh, this is amazing! Like Cinders, I didn't really expect to win anything. XD

But this was indeed really generous of you! Thank you so much!
Alecia Topic Starter

Thank you guys for taking part :-) Cacophony picked the technicolor cloak, so now it's Light's turn :-)
Congrats you three.
Alecia Topic Starter

The red one went to Light and the blue one to Cinders. Thanks again to everyone for participating, this was fun :)

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » (CLOSED) Holiday Giveaway - Enchanted Cloaks!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus