Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Harsh Day In The Desert (Open)

Laelu Visali (played by LexiSama) Topic Starter

Laelu watched closely and then focused on her own flame. "Hm.." She stared at it and imagined it shooting out of her hand.
Nomti (played by EonRising)

And it did so, becoming a fierce jet. "You learn quickly," Nomti smiled. "Do you wanna try summoning or continue with fire?"

Laelu smiled like a child that had found a new toy. "Up to you, either is fine with me." She played with the flame a bit, amusing herself for a moment.

"The only summoning spell I know besides the one to get Ahmet is for the scorpion man. Ahmet is great to have around and all, and despite appearances, pretty intelligent, but simply because he doesn't have any... Umm.. Ligaments, he isn't very combat efficient. The scorpion man is made from the sand or earth so you can always summon him with no issue. Would you like to learn how to summon a body guard? That's essentially what the scorpion man is."

Laelu listened like a good student and nodded. "Sure." She shifted on her coils, making herself a bit more comfortable. This was turning out to be another interesting day, she had never thought that she would be sitting around learning magic and apparently so far being good at it.

"dagvaar skerpioen soldaat" Nomti said and a green orb emanating aura appeared in his palm. "That's all you need to see to know that it works," he said and launched the orb at the ground nearby and another scorpion crawled out of the desert, looking around. "They follow only the orders of their summoner without argument and will protect them with their life. Once killed or unsummoned, they always crumble back to sand. They will only follow your commands though if you first say soldaat," Nomti explained their use and summoned another. "Soldate, fight." he ordered and they immediately clashed, their scorpion claws which they had instead of hands gripping each other. "Depending on how good you are it it, your scorpion man will be stronger," he said as the first one he had summoned crumbled back to sand. "Your turn."

Laelu watched the two fight for a moment, wishing she had something to write all this down on so that she would be able to remember it. "Okay, dagvaar skerpioen soldaat." She said it and thought to herself. "Magic is really amazing.. If only my mother could see me now.." She forced back a sigh.

The green orb appeared in her hand, "You're getting the hang of this really fast," Nomti said. "Alright, now summon it and we'll have them fight, just to see how long yours can last. And one last thing, if you have more than one summoned, you need to say soldate to give orders, it's just the plural form."

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Harsh Day In The Desert (Open)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus