Skip to main content

Forums » Smalltalk » Happy birthday Witness!

Sanne Moderator

My notifications told me Witness has become an old fart today! It's time we bring out the dentures and canes! :D

Happy birthday!
HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I would have so made you a cake, but you haven't been on in ages, or at least not with me. I hope you have a wonderful day! Live long and prosper! <3
Happy birthday Witness! Hope it's fun and joyful
Happy birthday! Over the hill now, huh? ;) Well enjoy becoming an old fart! XD Have a great day, Witness! :D
Happy Birthday Witness, hope you're having an awesome day :)
Claine Moderator

Happy Birthday :D!
SeraphicStar

Happy barfday! :D
Kim Site Admin

Wooo! Happy Birthday! :D
Happy Birthday!
Happy birthday, buddy! If I remember right, you're going out to dinner tonight? Hope it's a good one! <3
Happy birthday! Hope it's a great one!
Witness

So, depending on your time zone, my b-day might be over for some of yas, so I'll just post this 'lil ol response informanizing youse guise of what happened on my big day. I got:
  • Sims 3: Pets and Generations
  • A new mouse to replace my trashy one
  • A headset and mic so I can talk to yas on Skype and Steam
  • A fresh basil plant so I can eat foods with fresh basil
  • A promise to go book shopping this weekend with an undetermined budget at this time
  • A promise to get Minecraft this weekend
  • A copy of D.W. Griffith's Intolerance but the wrong version and the right one will be arriving in a week or two.

I also got, from youse guise:
  • A brand new fresh copy of Shoot Many Robots from Krieg
  • Five bucks from Lily towards a fancy-schmancy Sanne commission for my new character Arnes; this allows me to give the gift that keeps on giving of Left 4 Dead to my broseph-in-arms Phrost.
  • A few humorous Skype posts, you know who you are. <.<
  • A cool drawing from Kyra, of her character Hybrid Elder
  • And, of course, all the well wishes by youse guise who posted in this thread or sent me a PM! :D

So, yeah, I'm the big two-oh today and I don't have a job or a car or a license or a publisher looking at Jack's story or a place of my own or a steady romantic relationship or any romantic relationships, but you know what? I'm not worried about that right now. You all made my b-day an amazing event, and I can worry about that RL junk tomorrow. Thanks, everyone! ;)
Happy birthday, Witness!! <3 <3
glad you liked the picture <3

You are on: Forums » Smalltalk » Happy birthday Witness!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus