Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hola~

Greetings.

Discovered this site through a description in Furcadia today, and joined just a few hours ago - Liking the place so far, people seem really fun to talk to.

You can call me Emi :) And by the way, still made the profile for only one character, but there will be more info and characters as time progresses.

Have a nice day~
Welcome to RPR, Emi :)
Oh, well, welcome to RPR! Did you draw your av? It's in such a cute style!
Hey Emi! Wlecome! :D I came here through Furcadia too ^^ It's an awesome place and there's lots of Furcadia players!
Darth_Angelus Moderator

Welcome! :)
Miserine

Welcome to RPR :D It's a pleasure to meet ya! I'm a Fellow Furcadian! ^-^ If ya need any help, or just wanna chat or Role-play, just drop a message :)
Furcadians assemble! Yep. That means I'm one too. Heh. Welcome to Rpr.
Emi-Alvi Topic Starter

Thanks for the warm welcome, everyone!

@Meedlebot: Thanks! Yep, Every avatar my characters (will) have are previews of drawings I've done. c:

Thanks for the offer as well, Miserine!
Heh, Furcadia is a nice game - The only shame is that, even with so many people, hardly anyone will roleplay with you if it's not a "special kind of RP", if you get what I mean :P You can find very interesing characters and people, however.
My pet peeve with furcadia is that how everyone seems to be going complete d&d with their dreams. In other words rolling dice for everything. I seriously got told in one dream to roll a die to make sure I opened the door. My response was that if my guy was so much a klutz that he couldn't even open a door properly I'd put it in my post. And that was followed promptly by my leaving the dream. Heh.
Welcome! I also came here through Furcadia. xD
Emi-Alvi Topic Starter

@Lance2011: Hm, seems I need to investigate around Furcadia more oftenly XD Never used that system, but saw it around a lot - Still, I understand. Rolling dices for opening a door is a bit too silly.

@Minkja: Thank you! Hahah, there seems to be a lot of Furcadia players - Even my boyfriend recognized some people in here. xD
Kim Site Admin

Hello, fellow Furcadian!

We surely do have a large number of people from Furcadia around here, most of whom are quite friendly and actively searching for new RP partners of all kinds. Hopefully you will meet some people who are into the genres you are, minus the dice for opening doors. ;)

Let us know if you have questions!
Free form for me. I don't use dice for anything...unless my character is playing a game that uses dice. Like yahtzee. And that's rare. Heh. Other than that... You name it chances are I'll do it.
Emi-Alvi Topic Starter

Thanks, Kim! Hahah, I can roleplay in nearly any way, actually - Now, it all comes down to my knowledge about the topic at hand. xP

And Lance, I'm afraid I'm not familiar with the Free Form term, though I have a vague idea of it's concept, myself XD In any case, I like to play with dices every once in a while - Never tried in RPs, however.
Best way I can think of to describe free form is to consider like you and whoever your doing with a writing a story. Look at definition of true strength under fantasy role-play here in the forums for an example. It's one me and another furcadian started but later moved to our group forum.
Emi-Alvi Topic Starter

Now I get it! Seems my guessing wasn't far from the actual concept :P Thanks!
Not a problem. If ya ever wanna give it a try let me know and I'll help ya learn the concepts behind it and stuff.
ahaha!! te encontre! XP vaya no fue tan dificil XP
Emi-Alvi Topic Starter

Hola, Charlie XD Sí, un objetivo aparte del RPR es de que formes "webs" y demás de forma fácil, y sin tantas vueltas como en otras páginas~
Bien bien! XD de hecho estaba buscando una asi XD Muchas gracias por compartirla! X3

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hola~

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus