Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Golden Tree Hollow - NEW RP - MOVE IN TODAY!

Sage (played by xKeatonx)

Suddenly Sage bounded up, then went under Phoenix's legs, causing the fox to be under her, with her on top.

" You can have a ride home. "

" Just tell me where to go, as repayment. "
Jadmor (played by toasterwaffles)

(Hello! I just joined this website as of 10 minutes ago. May I join this Roleplay?)
Phoenixheart Hiro (played by Gab)

Phoenixheart let out a squeak of surprise when the fox went under her. When the fox offered her a ride, she quietly said "u-um, you don't have to do that..." She didn't want to have to burden others just because of her own incapability to control her energy. She had been practicing conserving her energy when using her powers, but she still wasn't very good at it. When the fox mentioned that it was as a repayment she tilted her head and asked curiously "repayment for what?" she didn't know what she did that the fox wanted or needed to repay her for.
Syrah Seong (played by ChaiT)

Syrah pouted a bit when the fox offered Phoenix a ride. Wasn't she the one that was almost blinded? Suddenly, at the mention of going home, she remembered the reason why she went back to the village center in the first place. She trotted, past the small group of people, into the building to look for her bag.

Sage turned her head to Syrah, a crooked grin on her face.

" Feel free to hop on as well...

Unless you don't want a ride..."

Sage winked, then turned as if to continue walking.

She addressed Phoenix.

" For causing trouble of course..."

Phoenixheart went quiet for a moment at the fox's words. She was the one who had hurt the fox so she had wondered why it was being as nice as to offer her a ride. At this point, Phoe was a bit too tired to argue, her exhaustion continuing to wash over her like a wave, so she let out a small, tired sigh and said "I don't think it was too much trouble, but alright, you can give me a ride home I guess..." and she told the fox the way to her new house.

The fox trotted easily to the house, stopping at the front door, tails wagging.

" Here?"

Phoenixheart nodded and said "yup, this is the place" in response to the fox's question. She slid off the fox's back, and onto the ground. She looked at the fox and quietly said "thank you for the ride..." She let out a small, tired yawn and said "I should head inside and unpack at least a little before I get too tired and pass out..." and she made her way into the house. Her exhaustion was now overtaking her and making her limbs feel heavy, so she wanted to try and unpack as fast as she could.

Sage turned tail and ran back for Syrah. She nudged Syrah.

" Do you want one or not?"

Sage saw Anthony, turning her gaze, meeting his glare.

" If you have a problem, you can meet me at midnight princess"

Sage only grinned back, a green eye fading back to a deep scarlet

" My offer stands "

Sage looked Anthony up and down, then snorted dismissively.

The demon didn't even turn back

" Its my favorite hour of course"
Moon Light (played by Gothic_Girl)

Moon Light looked around and sighed and decided to walk around a bit she started walking around until she saw someone leaning against a tree, she used her teleport power to end up behind the tree they were at she stayed silent and watched confused and stopped her breathing which didn't hurt her one bit but then again she did wonder what would happen if they found out she was stalking them

Sage took her usual demon form, eyes glinting towards Anthony

" Are you TRYING to commit suicide??"

Sage walked over, picking up Anthony

" Troublesome..."

Sage leaned close, a dagger at Anthony's side.

" Look here princess "

Moon light started shaking she realized her just he realized she was there she didn't know what to do at all with her being shy but also wanted help with her healing powers.....she had a million thoughts going through her head at once

Sage snarled, baring fangs

" I eat people like you "

Moon light watched what was going on from behind the tree not knowing what to do she continued not to breathe and stayed quite and clearly no one noticed her so just stayed there hoping not to make enemies
Lupus 'Raziel' Shado (played by Lupus-Raziel-Shadows)

Jameson Sisters wrote:
Lupus wrote:
Lupus approached the front door of the White Clinic. He was new to the City, one pf the many stops of his travels. He looked up at the sign above the doors with his ruby glowing eyes.

Lily approached the white clinic with a bright smile, only to notice someone before the doors of the tree-like building. "Oh! Hello!" she greeted, rushing to them, maybe they needed assistance?

"Hello."

He replied in his deep, smooth voice, which held a slight english accent.

"What might this place be called?"
Jameson Sisters (played by LunLun) Topic Starter

Lupus wrote:
Jameson Sisters wrote:
Lupus wrote:
Lupus approached the front door of the White Clinic. He was new to the City, one pf the many stops of his travels. He looked up at the sign above the doors with his ruby glowing eyes.

Lily approached the white clinic with a bright smile, only to notice someone before the doors of the tree-like building. "Oh! Hello!" she greeted, rushing to them, maybe they needed assistance?

"Hello."

He replied in his deep, smooth voice, which held a slight english accent.

"What might this place be called?"

Lily smiled at him, "Golden Tree Hollow. You're standing right in front of the White Clinic" she then turned her head to the side at the man, "Are you new here?"

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Golden Tree Hollow - NEW RP - MOVE IN TODAY!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus