Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Golden Tree Hollow - NEW RP - MOVE IN TODAY!

Lupus 'Raziel' Shado (played by Lupus-Raziel-Shadows)

Jameson Sisters wrote:
Lupus wrote:
Lupus approached the front door of the White Clinic. He was new to the City, one pf the many stops of his travels. He looked up at the sign above the doors with his ruby glowing eyes.

Lily approached the white clinic with a bright smile, only to notice someone before the doors of the tree-like building. "Oh! Hello!" she greeted, rushing to them, maybe they needed assistance?

"Hello."

He replied in his deep, smooth voice, which held a slight english accent.

"What might this place be called?"
Jameson Sisters (played by LunLun) Topic Starter

Lupus wrote:
Jameson Sisters wrote:
Lupus wrote:
Lupus approached the front door of the White Clinic. He was new to the City, one pf the many stops of his travels. He looked up at the sign above the doors with his ruby glowing eyes.

Lily approached the white clinic with a bright smile, only to notice someone before the doors of the tree-like building. "Oh! Hello!" she greeted, rushing to them, maybe they needed assistance?

"Hello."

Lily smiled at him, "Golden Tree Hollow. You're standing right in front of the White Clinic" she then turned her head to the side at the man, "Are you new here?"
Terminal-JS

"Roy, let's go . . . I want in the clinic. I need to get away from these assholes." Anthony said. Roy rolled his eyes, and sighed. He grabbed Anthony's hand suddenly, they were gotten. Anthony now stood in the clinic, in his office. He fell over knocking over a few bottles, along with his chair. He grunted and stood up and put on his white clinic coat. Before Anthony could tell Roy to go away, Roy was gone.
Moon Light (played by Gothic_Girl)

Moon light sighed and walked away from the tree and went to the white clinic where she thinks she was supposed to go in the first place
Terminal-JS

Roy again was standing next to Moon Light, eyeing her, eating a donut. "So, whatcha up to?" He glanced quickly at the demonic girl.

Moon light looked at Roy and jumped "im up to nothing at the moment" she said shyly looking at him now she thought teleportation really wasn't that fun now the someone with it scared her
Terminal-JS

"Nothing is fun, but eating is funner. Wanna donut?" Roy asked, pulling out an extra donut with a slight smile.

"uh sure i guess" she said softly and smiled at him well at least someone was talking to her so she was happy
Sage (played by xKeatonx)

Sage only had a crooked grin on her face.

" Oh no...

It seems I'm changing..."

Sage looked at Roy, and at Moonlight, the remaining green eyes fading scarlet.

" Please... Die "

Sage yowled, shifting the the form of a lithe wyvern, snapping towards the two of them.
Lupus 'Raziel' Shado (played by Lupus-Raziel-Shadows)

Jameson Sisters wrote:
Lupus wrote:
Jameson Sisters wrote:
Lupus wrote:

"Hello."

Lily smiled at him, "Golden Tree Hollow. You're standing right in front of the White Clinic" she then turned her head to the side at the man, "Are you new here?"

"I am."
He replied as he looked up at the large building. It was interesting, far different the architecture he had seen before.
Terminal-JS

"AAAHHH oh no she's gonna eat us!" Roy grabbed the girl and teleported before the demonic girl could reach them. "You know, she seems very sympathetic that she just turned evil and try to eat us."
Terminal-JS

"How's life?" Roy asked looking at the demonic girl.

Sage hissed, her scythed tail lashing, chopping down a tree.

" ... I can't fight this anymore....

Why did they have to drown me....
"

Sage sniffed, looking for other victims
Terminal-JS

"She's hangry, someone get her a snickers bar." Roy said wide eyed.

Sage snarled, turning to the voice, then launching herself at Roy, maw open, revealing curved fangs half the length of an arm.
Terminal-JS

"How's it goin'? You know, you should really try a hamburger." Roy said running around until he ended up teleporting away from the demon that was chasing him.

Sage hissed, loosing patience, ribs clearly visible. She growled, stalking along the ground, heading back towards the Golden Tree Hollow.

Moon light looked around confused a bit and tried not to be scared...she wasnt to use to all of this but had to get used to it
Terminal-JS

Roy had returned to the girl. "Wanna go get a hamburger? I never actually had one." He winked, obviously lying. "I heard they are good."

Sage saw a doe in the distance, frozen, staring at the wyvern.
Sage yowled, leaping towards it. The doe made to run, but Sage was too close, catching it and ripping it to shreds. The once majestic animal was soon a pile of bones.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Golden Tree Hollow - NEW RP - MOVE IN TODAY!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus