Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Golden Tree Hollow - NEW RP - MOVE IN TODAY!

Vyron

(I would Like to Join)
Terminal-JS

// is it OK if I join?
Jameson Sisters (played by LunLun) Topic Starter

Terminal-JS wrote:
// is it OK if I join?

(( It is totally fine. :3 ))
Terminal-JS

// I'll play as Constance and Anthony Doyle. :P

Anthony sighed, walking into the small but rather welcoming town. His ears filled with the laughter of others along with his own thoughts. His thoughts were often mixed with the voices of his surroundings, making quite difficult to manage his own thoughts. He looked around the place before heading to the Sap Tavern. He hadn't been to Golden Tree Hollow in a while, probable about a year, and he wasn't used to being around friends. While most places he has never returned to, he still goes here as it's closest to what he would call home. He wasn't sure what the others would react to him just suddenly showing up. He sighed as he entered the Sap Tavern.
Terminal-JS

// is the rp dead?
Lupus 'Raziel' Shado (played by Lupus-Raziel-Shadows)

((May I join?))

Lupus wrote:
((May I join?))

(( Yes you may ))

Corbin Nicholas wrote:
(May I join in?)

(( Yes you may ))

Sage wrote:
May I join with this Oc?

(( Yes you may ))

Moon Light wrote:
( can i join with this character please? :33 )

(( Yes you can!! ))
Caleb wrote:
(Wait this is still open? or no?)

(( Yep! ))
Terminal-JS

// So my character is in the Sap Tavern. Is anyone going to interact with him, or do I need to go and interact?

Terminal-JS wrote:
// So my character is in the Sap Tavern. Is anyone going to interact with him, or do I need to go and interact?

(( Well you did respond when barely anyone did join, and only did one post at that... ))
Terminal-JS

// I only did one post to see if anyone was going to interact with him.
Terminal-JS

Anthony sighed walking out of the Sap Tavern after having a good drink or two. His golden eyes glared down the dirt path into town. He works here as a doctor, he is trained well in the medical field, and it's what he loves to do. He scratched his head, messing up his red hair slightly. He put his hood over his head and his hands in his pockets. He walked down the dirt path until he stumbled upon a few figures, one walking into a house, being nudged by a fox. He couldn't help but glare at them for a few moments.
Terminal-JS

Anthony's glare at first was of sympathy, his mood quickly changing, he rolled his eyes. "Cold blood, princess." He didn't smile only raised an eyebrow slightly, his face didn't show any emotion, only his eyes.
Terminal-JS

"Why midnight?" He retorted, his eyes scanning her.
Terminal-JS

Anthony gave a single nod, his eyes pondering over the fox. "Fine." He muttered and took off down the path. When he was out of sight in the trees, he leaned against a tree. He pulled out a syringe that he had in his little pouch. He stuck it into his arm, and injected the purple liquid. His golden eyes pondered over the leaves on the ground.
Terminal-JS

He felt the poison going through his stream, eating away at his blood. His eyes fell upon another tree, everything became blurry. He dropped the syringe, falling on his knees. He almost screamed at the pain, as it felt like metal in his veins.
Terminal-JS

"What the hell-" Anthony began, but a sharp pain stopped him. "Who are you? Go away!" Anthony realize that there was more than just that fox girl, but another behind the tree he was just leaning on. "W-W-Why are you-"

"PEOPLE, following me? CAN'T y-y-you-" another sharp pain struck him.

"Respect someone's s-space?" He finished. He shoved the fox girl off of him.
Terminal-JS

"AM I supposed to be scared? C-C-Cause-" Anthony said his golden eyes staring into her demonic eyes. "You don't scare me." He quickly grabbed the dagger that she held and threw it swiftly into a tree trunk.

"Oh hia." A figure said, leaning against a tree. His faced covered by a hood of his cloak. The figure had pulled out a sword, pointing it at the demonic girl. "Don't mind him, he's a little koo-koo. Although, if you hurt him I'll have to kill ya. AND I don't want to do that. Name's Roy, Anthony's a little bit of an attention whore."

"Shup up." Anthony spat at Roy. Roy shrugged, then sheathed his sword and somehow had a donut in his hand. He munched on it.

"Shut up? Hah, go die in a hole you big baby." Roy said around a mouthful.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Golden Tree Hollow - NEW RP - MOVE IN TODAY!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus