Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Golden Tree Hollow - NEW RP - MOVE IN TODAY!

Sage (played by xKeatonx)

The demonic fox paced around the group, looking a little uncertain, a little hesitant and confused, tails lashing in stress.

" . . . "
Phoenixheart Hiro (played by Gab)

Phoenixheart had a feeling she knew what one of the eyes fading to green meant. Her eyes changed color when one of her souls took over, so she had a feeling this was similar thing. Her thoughts were confirmed a bit more when the creature seemed to totally shift in personality. That also usually happened to her when one of her souls took over. She quietly walked up to the creature, still a bit on guard and answered the question it had asked with "I believe this place is called 'Golden Tree Hollow'... u-um, don't mean to pry, but what's the last thing you remember?" She wanted to see what she could do and if she could maybe fill in some missing gaps of memory if she needed to.
Terminal-JS

// I only did one post to see if anyone was going to interact with him.

The demonic fox looked down at Phoenixheart, tails falling, a little more relaxed now.

" .....

I remember entering this place....

Then things go blank after that..."

The fox sniffed Phoenix curiously, silly fur brushing up against her.

Phoenixheart noticed the creature relax a bit, and let her guard down just a bit. She then decided that it would be best not to leave the creature in the dark about the events, so she quietly and quickly filled the fox in about the events that had happened, rubbing the back of her neck a bit awkwardly when she got to the part about her raking her talons across the creature's face. She did regret hurting the creature, but she also knew that she did it in order to try and slow the creature down and try and stop it from hurting anyone.

The foxes tails swished happily as she was pet, the other eye fading green as well. The fox seemed a little sad about her attempt at violence, but said nothing, enjoying the attention.

After staying silent for a moment, Phoenixheart said "u-um, I could heal any wounds that anyone may have..." and she looked around the group to see if anyone did need any healing. If anyone did need healing, she would be willing to oblige, although it would tire her out rather quickly. Phoenixheart did like to try and help people whenever she could, even if she felt they may be a danger, she wasn't going to just let other people suffer because she didn't want to get hurt. She always liked to try and help in any way she could.

Sage didn't want any healing. She already felt guilty, and she stayed in her fox form, tails dragging on the ground. Sages wounds had already healed, and she laid on the ground.
Syrah Seong (played by ChaiT)

Syrah looked from Phoenixheart to the form that laid across the ground. She was stunned at how different it looked from the demon she was fighting with only moments ago. Was there... someone else in there? She approached Sage hesitantly, a part of her still suspicious that this whole thing was just an elaborate ploy to get a few easy kills. Nevertheless, the shapeshifter crouched and placed her hand on the fox's back, a gesture that would hopefully be interpreted as a pat on the shoulder. "It wasn't you who did all those things, was it?"

The foxes tails wagged at the gesture.

" No..I don't think so...."

The fox laid contentedly, watching a butterfly land on her nose.

Having had her adrenaline rush starting to fade, Phoenixheart felt her exhaustion from shifting forms twice start to kick in. She was still a young phoenix, meaning that she overexerts herself very easily when using her powers. Shifting had really tired her out, so she sat down next to the fox and said "I don't think you were fully... yourself... if that makes sense... I've had the same problem before, not remembering things and not being myself I mean..." She watched as a butterfly landed on the fox's nose.

Sage felt a hint of empathy for Phoenix, the once murderous being now laying lazily as though it was another day basking in the sun. The change was very sudden, it allowed for Sages pre traumatic experiences personality to shine forth. She was once a very caring person.

The fox closed her eyes.

Phoenixheart stayed quiet as she saw the fox close it's eyes and she felt her own eyelids start to drift closed, her weariness kicking in more. Knowing that she should probably get back home before she passed out from the exhaustion threatening to overtake her. She got up, stretched, and said "w-well, I don't wanna pass out on the ground here, so I guess I should get back to my house and maybe unpack a little... transforming twice had really taken a lot of energy out of me..." She then started to gather up her things that she was going to bring to her new house with her.

Suddenly Sage bounded up, then went under Phoenix's legs, causing the fox to be under her, with her on top.

" You can have a ride home. "

" Just tell me where to go, as repayment. "
Jadmor (played by toasterwaffles)

(Hello! I just joined this website as of 10 minutes ago. May I join this Roleplay?)

Phoenixheart let out a squeak of surprise when the fox went under her. When the fox offered her a ride, she quietly said "u-um, you don't have to do that..." She didn't want to have to burden others just because of her own incapability to control her energy. She had been practicing conserving her energy when using her powers, but she still wasn't very good at it. When the fox mentioned that it was as a repayment she tilted her head and asked curiously "repayment for what?" she didn't know what she did that the fox wanted or needed to repay her for.
Syrah Seong (played by ChaiT)

Syrah pouted a bit when the fox offered Phoenix a ride. Wasn't she the one that was almost blinded? Suddenly, at the mention of going home, she remembered the reason why she went back to the village center in the first place. She trotted, past the small group of people, into the building to look for her bag.

Sage turned her head to Syrah, a crooked grin on her face.

" Feel free to hop on as well...

Unless you don't want a ride..."

Sage winked, then turned as if to continue walking.

She addressed Phoenix.

" For causing trouble of course..."

Phoenixheart went quiet for a moment at the fox's words. She was the one who had hurt the fox so she had wondered why it was being as nice as to offer her a ride. At this point, Phoe was a bit too tired to argue, her exhaustion continuing to wash over her like a wave, so she let out a small, tired sigh and said "I don't think it was too much trouble, but alright, you can give me a ride home I guess..." and she told the fox the way to her new house.

The fox trotted easily to the house, stopping at the front door, tails wagging.

" Here?"

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Golden Tree Hollow - NEW RP - MOVE IN TODAY!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus