Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Golden Tree Hollow - NEW RP - MOVE IN TODAY!

Phoenixheart Hiro (played by Gab)

Phoenixheart nodded and said "yup, this is the place" in response to the fox's question. She slid off the fox's back, and onto the ground. She looked at the fox and quietly said "thank you for the ride..." She let out a small, tired yawn and said "I should head inside and unpack at least a little before I get too tired and pass out..." and she made her way into the house. Her exhaustion was now overtaking her and making her limbs feel heavy, so she wanted to try and unpack as fast as she could.
Sage (played by xKeatonx)

Sage turned tail and ran back for Syrah. She nudged Syrah.

" Do you want one or not?"
Terminal-JS

Anthony sighed walking out of the Sap Tavern after having a good drink or two. His golden eyes glared down the dirt path into town. He works here as a doctor, he is trained well in the medical field, and it's what he loves to do. He scratched his head, messing up his red hair slightly. He put his hood over his head and his hands in his pockets. He walked down the dirt path until he stumbled upon a few figures, one walking into a house, being nudged by a fox. He couldn't help but glare at them for a few moments.

Sage saw Anthony, turning her gaze, meeting his glare.

" If you have a problem, you can meet me at midnight princess"
Terminal-JS

Anthony's glare at first was of sympathy, his mood quickly changing, he rolled his eyes. "Cold blood, princess." He didn't smile only raised an eyebrow slightly, his face didn't show any emotion, only his eyes.

Sage only grinned back, a green eye fading back to a deep scarlet

" My offer stands "

Sage looked Anthony up and down, then snorted dismissively.
Terminal-JS

"Why midnight?" He retorted, his eyes scanning her.

The demon didn't even turn back

" Its my favorite hour of course"
Terminal-JS

Anthony gave a single nod, his eyes pondering over the fox. "Fine." He muttered and took off down the path. When he was out of sight in the trees, he leaned against a tree. He pulled out a syringe that he had in his little pouch. He stuck it into his arm, and injected the purple liquid. His golden eyes pondered over the leaves on the ground.
Moon Light (played by Gothic_Girl)

Moon Light looked around and sighed and decided to walk around a bit she started walking around until she saw someone leaning against a tree, she used her teleport power to end up behind the tree they were at she stayed silent and watched confused and stopped her breathing which didn't hurt her one bit but then again she did wonder what would happen if they found out she was stalking them
Terminal-JS

He felt the poison going through his stream, eating away at his blood. His eyes fell upon another tree, everything became blurry. He dropped the syringe, falling on his knees. He almost screamed at the pain, as it felt like metal in his veins.

Sage took her usual demon form, eyes glinting towards Anthony

" Are you TRYING to commit suicide??"

Sage walked over, picking up Anthony

" Troublesome..."
Terminal-JS

"What the hell-" Anthony began, but a sharp pain stopped him. "Who are you? Go away!" Anthony realize that there was more than just that fox girl, but another behind the tree he was just leaning on. "W-W-Why are you-"

"PEOPLE, following me? CAN'T y-y-you-" another sharp pain struck him.

"Respect someone's s-space?" He finished. He shoved the fox girl off of him.

Sage leaned close, a dagger at Anthony's side.

" Look here princess "
Terminal-JS

"AM I supposed to be scared? C-C-Cause-" Anthony said his golden eyes staring into her demonic eyes. "You don't scare me." He quickly grabbed the dagger that she held and threw it swiftly into a tree trunk.

"Oh hia." A figure said, leaning against a tree. His faced covered by a hood of his cloak. The figure had pulled out a sword, pointing it at the demonic girl. "Don't mind him, he's a little koo-koo. Although, if you hurt him I'll have to kill ya. AND I don't want to do that. Name's Roy, Anthony's a little bit of an attention whore."

"Shup up." Anthony spat at Roy. Roy shrugged, then sheathed his sword and somehow had a donut in his hand. He munched on it.

"Shut up? Hah, go die in a hole you big baby." Roy said around a mouthful.

Moon light started shaking she realized her just he realized she was there she didn't know what to do at all with her being shy but also wanted help with her healing powers.....she had a million thoughts going through her head at once

Sage snarled, baring fangs

" I eat people like you "
Terminal-JS

"Hohoho! Looky here, we got literal bitch and demon bitch. Hmm." Roy muttered rolling his eyes as he finished his donut. "Jeez you people are no fun- Anthony why are you always looking for the shy girls and crazy girls? Sometimes you just gotta have fun without a shy girl."
Terminal-JS

"And dude, seriously, that purple stuff called wolf's bane is NOT going to cure you, besides . . . you get to eat people for a living. I mean, you should be turning tonight BUT hey, not my problem." Roy smirked.

Moon light watched what was going on from behind the tree not knowing what to do she continued not to breathe and stayed quite and clearly no one noticed her so just stayed there hoping not to make enemies

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Golden Tree Hollow - NEW RP - MOVE IN TODAY!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus