Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Golden Tree Hollow - NEW RP - MOVE IN TODAY!

Terminal-JS

"Hohoho! Looky here, we got literal bitch and demon bitch. Hmm." Roy muttered rolling his eyes as he finished his donut. "Jeez you people are no fun- Anthony why are you always looking for the shy girls and crazy girls? Sometimes you just gotta have fun without a shy girl."
Terminal-JS

"And dude, seriously, that purple stuff called wolf's bane is NOT going to cure you, besides . . . you get to eat people for a living. I mean, you should be turning tonight BUT hey, not my problem." Roy smirked.
Terminal-JS

"Roy, let's go . . . I want in the clinic. I need to get away from these assholes." Anthony said. Roy rolled his eyes, and sighed. He grabbed Anthony's hand suddenly, they were gotten. Anthony now stood in the clinic, in his office. He fell over knocking over a few bottles, along with his chair. He grunted and stood up and put on his white clinic coat. Before Anthony could tell Roy to go away, Roy was gone.
Terminal-JS

Roy again was standing next to Moon Light, eyeing her, eating a donut. "So, whatcha up to?" He glanced quickly at the demonic girl.
Terminal-JS

"Nothing is fun, but eating is funner. Wanna donut?" Roy asked, pulling out an extra donut with a slight smile.
Terminal-JS

"AAAHHH oh no she's gonna eat us!" Roy grabbed the girl and teleported before the demonic girl could reach them. "You know, she seems very sympathetic that she just turned evil and try to eat us."
Terminal-JS

"How's life?" Roy asked looking at the demonic girl.
Terminal-JS

"She's hangry, someone get her a snickers bar." Roy said wide eyed.
Terminal-JS

"How's it goin'? You know, you should really try a hamburger." Roy said running around until he ended up teleporting away from the demon that was chasing him.
Terminal-JS

Roy had returned to the girl. "Wanna go get a hamburger? I never actually had one." He winked, obviously lying. "I heard they are good."
Terminal-JS

Roy grabbed the girl's hand quickly, then they were gone. At a restaurant. "Food, is my favorite subject. So, you like pie?" Roy said, after ordering hamburgers and fries.
Terminal-JS

Anthony sighed, cleaning up the mess he just made and walked out of his office. He saw Lily down the hall talking to someone. He looked away and put on a smile before making his way over to them. "Hey Lil." Anthony said, smiling slightly.
Terminal-JS

He flicked his hand, still hurting from the poison that he had just injected.
Terminal-JS

Anthony, nodded once, avoiding eye contact with her and went behind the counter, then into another room, the room of medicines. He sighed and pulled a bottle of pain reliever and opened it putting 6 pills into hand. He popped them into his mouth and swallowed hard before putting it back and exiting the room. He took a seat and began to work on a few papers that were on the counter. What's up with all these new people? Always gotta be someone prying at me- or trying to figure out what's wrong with me. I just wnat left alone.
Jameson Sisters (played by LunLun) Topic Starter

Quinn wrote:
(Hello. May I join? If so, how can I start? :))

(( Yes you can! Just join however you see best! ))
Terminal-JS

Anthony had walked away from his counter, his eyes fixating on Aza. He frowned his eyebrows.

"What's wrong with Aza?" Anthony asked, becoming slightly worried at the sight of his friend fighting at the air furiously. "Is it happening to her again?"
Terminal-JS

"Should I prepare something for Aza when she wakes up?" Anthony asked Lily, his eyes wondering over the two little girls.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Golden Tree Hollow - NEW RP - MOVE IN TODAY!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus