Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Golden Tree Hollow - NEW RP - MOVE IN TODAY!

Syrah Seong (played by ChaiT)

"H-hey! Stay with us!" Syrah exclaimed, and started snapping her fingers near Aza's face when she noticed her eyes gloss over and begin to change in shade. "Is this normal? Quick, help her on my back. We need to get her to the White Clinic." she said to Phoenixheart. She didn't know why she assumed the young phoenix would be less clueless in this situation, but she seemed to know what was happening to Sage earlier so maybe it was the same thing. She shifted forms into a sturdy mare and lowered herself to make it easier for Aza to be placed on her back. Wow, she really hated this form- but it was the most reliable thing she could think of in this context.
Akirazel Dreosegir (played by SilentSybil)

The woman seemed to perk up from behind the counter, eithet because she had something to do or because she was seen being so bored, she wouldn't know. "I've been traveling for a while now. You see, I am a librarian and a collector of sorts- so I am looking for a place to stay really. Maybe even become a place where others can come and check out books or view some of the items I keep. I will still travel from time to time to go and find more things...." Akira noticed the fluffy chair the woman sat in, another thing she had yet to see. She wpuld need to be careful and only bring back items that weren't already in day to day lives. "If you have space available that is." she added quickly because she said all the other stuff before with babbling that was not really needed.
Phoenixheart Hiro (played by Gab)

Phoenixheart saw the change in shade of the girls eyes. She shook her head and said "I don't this is normal... she may be going through something similar to what happens to me sometimes..." in response to Syrah's question of if it was normal. As she was talking, she did as Syrah said and helped Aza onto the shapeshifter's back. Although she didn't know Aza all that well, she was still concerned for her. She knew that it would be a good idea to get her to the White Clinic as soon as possible since Lily might know what was happening. She just hoped that Lily would be there when they arrived.
Jameson Sisters (played by LunLun) Topic Starter

Lily's eyes sparkled, "ooh! That's quite understandable," she responded, "sounds like a pretty amazing thing to do, honestly, I would never be that daring to explore so much." she let out truthfully. Most people within the village were actually daring people who she never thought would go to a place like this, but, oh well. "I think we have a good place for ya, I just need to remember where it is..."

---

Aza looked all around in sporadic movement, breath heavy, and when she was put onto something by someone, she couldn't tell. The hallucinations were really getting to her, man. She whimpered at the familiar face that lingered within her view for much too long, and it wasn't even of any of the people with her! Pink eyes, pink hair, a crazy smile, a laugh that made her cry for help; Her eyes kept looking around, trying to avoid those pink eyes. She didn't want to, she didn't want to!

"It's quite a world out there if you know where to look. It is dangerous though." Oh, she knew just how easy it was to be in the wrong place at the wrong time. "Maybe I will find you something while I am out every so often." The woman appeared to try and remember where the house was. "Don't worry, taking your time." Akirazel took off her satchel and reapplied it to the other side. Excitement was building up in her heart at tge idea of a place all her own. It wasn't the only emotion that pricked it way in though. How whould she fair among others not of her kind? Her eyes traveled to the radio and it's whispering of a song. A smile crossed her lips and her focus returned to the worrying woman. Maybe it won't be too bad.

Syrah reared when Aza thrashed as if she was in a fitful sleep. 'Meet us in the White Clinic' she told Phoenixheart and dashed through the busy streets. She wondered distantly how ridiculous they might have looked, but mostly couldn't bring herself to care. When she arrived at the village center, she set Aza down and shifted into her human form. She stormed into the building and scanned the lobby for anyone who looked like they could help. Her attention switched to the girl behind the desk and guided Aza towards her. "Can you help us? I don't know what's wrong with her."

Phoenixheart nodded when Syrah told her to meet in the White Clinic. As soon as the pair were out of sight, she took off at a very quick run, eventually scaling a tree and jumping nimbly from treetop to treetop, dropping down in front of the White Clinic an bit out of breath. She walked into the village center just as Syrah was leading Lily to the girl. Her wings fluttered slightly as she looked down at the girl with concern. She wanted to help as much as she could if any help was needed.

Lily had literally and worriedly jumped up at the sight of a girl storming in, with her sister. She looked to Aza with woried eyes before rushing over to meet them as she guided Aza over to her. "W-where was she-!? Hold on, I know what to do." she had quickly picked her up with ease and rushed into the back room where it was lined all to wall with cabinets and counters with all sorts of herbs.

The door didn't even shut behind her, but she didn't care as she rummaged through cabinets with Aza seemingly silently freaked out. "Where is it? Where is it? Where is it!?" the teen muttered over and over.

Akira was startled, backing up quickly and out of the way as a young girl fought furiously with nothing but air. The two others that brought her had worried expressions and she wondered if they knew each other really well. As a dream dragon, there wasn't much she really could do here as most of her abilities revolved around the Dreamworld. The young girl in this case, was not asleep. Akira stood away from the others, waiting in case there was something to be done. Had she had her magical items from her old destroyed haven- or even the herbs and spices she kept, she might have been able to retaliate. Luckily, the woman seemed to come into this situation before and had stuff ready in case.

Lily continued to quickly rummage through cabinet after cabinet before finding what she needed. She let out a small cheer as she laid her little sister on the nearest counter, mixing the two herbs with such force and ease as her left hand forced some sort of lit up orb into it, mixing them instantly.

She used some quick spells she knew, sprinkling the mixture with some water that sprouted from her fingertips, her eyes sparked intensely with actual light, making the room glow and shine with violet light, as she then gently forced the stuff into a needle, seemingly something like an epipen, and forced it into Aza's small neck, injecting it into her bloodstream.
Terminal-JS

Anthony had walked away from his counter, his eyes fixating on Aza. He frowned his eyebrows.

"What's wrong with Aza?" Anthony asked, becoming slightly worried at the sight of his friend fighting at the air furiously. "Is it happening to her again?"

"Yes, yes it is." she let out, voice wavering, "come on, sis, you can do this!" Lily whispered before she picked her back up, having forcefully put down the now empty epipen and seemed to rock her as if she was a toddler, hearing her cry and whimper silently, unable to do anything to stop what was going on until the medicine would kick in.

She had looked out of the back room, it's door still open, and stared at the two girls, Phoenix and another she didn't know, "thank you so much for finding her."

Phoenixheart smiled shyly at Lily and said in reply to the thanks "I-it was Syrah who had found her and carried her here... I was just walking with her and met up again here..." after a bit of hesitation she asked "is she gonna be alright?" She also wanted to know what exactly was happening to the girl, but that question could wait for another time. Besides, she had a vague idea what could be happening to the girl. Right now she was concerned about the safety of the girl since Lily had seemed fairly upset to see the girl in that state.

"I'm pretty sure she will be...this happens so much..." Lily hugged Aza tighter, the tiny tween beginning to seemingly pass out, the medicine already kicking in as she quieted down.
Terminal-JS

"Should I prepare something for Aza when she wakes up?" Anthony asked Lily, his eyes wondering over the two little girls.

Lily looked to Anthony and shook her head, "no, I'll have something for her." she stated, "I'll go lay her down, she'll be out for a while." she then said as she headed deeper into the back room into what was the girls' home, humming softly to Aza who finally calmed as she shut a door that separated the back room from it.
Sage (played by xKeatonx)

Sage sat up in a tree, looking down at the people below her.

So pointless....

Why do they bother to communicate when there is nothing worth sharing?

Syrah nodded in acknowledgement when Aza's sister thanked her. She allowed herself to relax and leaned against the polished marble of the main desk. She tensed up when she remembered the needle being forced into Aza's neck. Poor kid, she hoped nothing too bad happened to her. She looked around the lobby, suddenly aware of her surroundings. She realized there were a few more people in the room aside from her and Phoenixheart. "Well." she said to no one in particular, "That certainly was something."
Sage (played by xKeatonx)

Sage left down from the tree, taking the form of a demonic fox, but much smaller this time, about the size of a normal fox. She padded up to the door of the restaurant and opened the door with her mouth. She walked in, eying everybody eerily.

Knowing that the girl was most likely going to be alright now, Phoenixheart let about a small, relieved sigh, attempting to calm her nerves. She didn't really like to see people hurt, even if she didn't know the person well. She needed to calm herself down. She knew what would happen if she didn't and she didn't want to see more people hurt, especially people who seemed so nice. The events of the day had sent her nerves on a roller coaster ride which wasn't the best thing for the young phoenix.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Golden Tree Hollow - NEW RP - MOVE IN TODAY!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus