Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Golden Tree Hollow - NEW RP - MOVE IN TODAY!

Moon Light (played by Gothic_Girl)

Moon light look roy and giggled "really just really" she said as she giggled at him and looked around and one more time before turning back to roy smiling
Terminal-JS

Roy grabbed the girl's hand quickly, then they were gone. At a restaurant. "Food, is my favorite subject. So, you like pie?" Roy said, after ordering hamburgers and fries.
Sage (played by xKeatonx)

Sage roared angrily, stalking around, pained and confused.

" Leave me alone..."
Terminal-JS

Anthony sighed, cleaning up the mess he just made and walked out of his office. He saw Lily down the hall talking to someone. He looked away and put on a smile before making his way over to them. "Hey Lil." Anthony said, smiling slightly.
Terminal-JS

He flicked his hand, still hurting from the poison that he had just injected.
Jameson Sisters (played by LunLun) Topic Starter

Lupus wrote:
Jameson Sisters wrote:
Lupus wrote:
Jameson Sisters wrote:
Lupus wrote:
Lupus approached the front door of the White Clinic. He was new to the City, one pf the many stops of his travels. He looked up at the sign above the doors with his ruby glowing eyes.

Lily approached the white clinic with a bright smile, only to notice someone before the doors of the tree-like building. "Oh! Hello!" she greeted, rushing to them, maybe they needed assistance?

"Hello."

He replied in his deep, smooth voice, which held a slight english accent.

"What might this place be called?"

Lily smiled at him, "Golden Tree Hollow. You're standing right in front of the White Clinic" she then turned her head to the side at the man, "Are you new here?"

"I am."
He replied as he looked up at the large building. It was interesting, far different the architecture he had seen before.

"Ohh!" Lily laughed, "I assumed so, I think I would've remembered a face like yours!" she seemed a little happier than before, her eyes sparkling...literally.

"I should introduce myself then, the name's Lily Jameson, you may call me whatever you feel is right, though! And you are?"

WHAT IS WITH THESE NEW PEOPLE IN THE VILLAGE? Not that she minded, of course, she loved it! More people to be friends with!
Jameson Sisters (played by LunLun) Topic Starter

Terminal-JS wrote:
Anthony sighed, cleaning up the mess he just made and walked out of his office. He saw Lily down the hall talking to someone. He looked away and put on a smile before making his way over to them. "Hey Lil." Anthony said, smiling slightly.

Lily turned from the man, turning to Anthony. "Hi, Anthony!" she greeted, her smile growing much much wider.
Terminal-JS

Anthony, nodded once, avoiding eye contact with her and went behind the counter, then into another room, the room of medicines. He sighed and pulled a bottle of pain reliever and opened it putting 6 pills into hand. He popped them into his mouth and swallowed hard before putting it back and exiting the room. He took a seat and began to work on a few papers that were on the counter. What's up with all these new people? Always gotta be someone prying at me- or trying to figure out what's wrong with me. I just wnat left alone.
Sage (played by xKeatonx)

Sage chased after small animals for the rest of the day. Shredding them, then eating them.

Eventually she slowly shifted back.

Sage's eyes were a green once more as she fell face first to the ground.

This was getting old...
Moon Light (played by Gothic_Girl)

"not much" Moon light said looking around the restaurant and looked at him smiling still being very shy and not knowing what to say
Phoenixheart Hiro (played by Gab)

Phoenixheart had slept for a while, having had her energy mostly depleted. Luckily, she had managed to unpack before passing out from exhaustion. She decided that now would probably be a good time to go find somewhere to get some food. She recalled seeing a place called the Maple Tree Cafe while Lily was leading her through the vilage, so she decided to head there.
Syrah Seong (played by ChaiT)

Syrah retrieved her bag from the lounge of the White Clinic and unpacked most of her larger belongings in her new house. Thinking that she might as well familiarize herself with the village, she decided to take a stroll. On her walk, she spotted the phoenix girl from earlier walk into one of the restaurants. Her stomach grumbled at the thought of food, and she followed the girl into the cafe.

Phoenixheart was so caught up in looking around the cafe that she didn't notice that the girl from earlier had followed her in. The cafe seemed so warm and inviting. She looked around to see that there were many couples and groups of people inside the cafe and that only one or two people were sitting by themselves. She felt a bit awkward as she was also going to be sitting alone and turned to leave only to bump into the girl who had apparently moved in the same day as her. "Ah! I-I'm so sorry!" she squeaked backing up a bit, her face slightly red from embarrassment of being so clumsy.

Syrah emitted a soft oof! as she staggered back when the girl bumped into her. The shapeshifter waved her hands in front of her when she began apologizing. "No, no, it's okay!" she giggled, "I don't think I've properly introduced myself, my name's Syrah." She ran a hand through her hair, "Would you like to sit with me?"

Phoenixheart calmed down a bit when the girl who had now introduced herslef as Syrah reassurred her that it was okay while giggling. She then said a bit shyly "U-um, I'm Phoenixheart". She shot Syrah a surprised look when offered to sit with her and asked "Y-you really want me to sit with you?" She was so used to just being by herself that she didn't think there would be anyone who would ever want to be around her much less want to sit with her in a cafe, so this was a huge surprise to her.
(I'd like to join, but my current character probably couldn't fit inside)

Syrah shrugged and smiled at Phoenixheart. "Why not? I see some empty chairs over there." she gestured to a table near the window, "But we should probably get some food first. I am starving." She took Phoenix by the arm and walked over to the many sweets on display. She picked out two blueberry muffins, giving the lady behind the counter a few copper coins in exchange.

Phoenixheart couldn't really think of too many reasons why Syrah wouldn't want to sit with her, so she stayed quiet on that. Her stomach growled slightly when Syrah mentioned getting some food. Admittedly, she was also a bit hungry, which was why she had come to the cafe in the first place. She tensed up a bit for a slight moment, but quickly relaxed when Syrah took her by the arm, kicking herself for being so nervous.

"Not sure what kind of stuff you eat, so I got you something pretty light" she took a seat by the window and placed one of the muffins on the table across from her. "So, why did you decide to move here?" She had her own reasons, but that didn't mean she couldn't be curious about others.

"Oh, um, thanks" Phoenixheart said shyly in response to Syrah saying she had bought her something light. She felt a bit awkward having Syrah buy her food as she didn't much like to depend on people too often and she knew that Syrah didn't have to get her any food. She took a seat across the table from Syrah and answered the question of why she had moved to the village with "Well, I guess for a change of scene... I was alone pretty much all my life, and this place seemed like an interesting place to live so I thought it would be nice to maybe try and meet some new people..."

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Golden Tree Hollow - NEW RP - MOVE IN TODAY!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus