Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Golden Tree Hollow - NEW RP - MOVE IN TODAY!

Sage (played by xKeatonx)

Sag eventually got up, looking up dizzily.

" Why do I try to eat people??"

Sage considered this question for awhile, but found no answer.

" Oh well"
Syrah Seong (played by ChaiT)

Syrah nodded and chewed her muffin thoughtfully. She gazed out the window and observed how the afternoon sun seemed to paint the streets of the village gold. Time just seemed to stop in this place, she couldn't blame Phoenixheart for picking here instead of anywhere else. "Where did you come from before arriving here?" she asked, then realized that she may have come across as a bit rude, "Sorry, it's just that it's not everyday that you meet a phoenix, let alone one that has a human form. It's a bit hard to imagine where someone like yourself spent most of their life in."
Phoenixheart Hiro (played by Gab)

Phoenixheart giggled a bit when Syrah apologized for asking a question and said "It's alright... phoenixes are pretty rare and ones with human forms are even more rare, so I can understand your curiosity... as for the question, I've lived in a few places actually, though those places are all in the same forest... well, except one, but I prefer to just not really mention it since I don't really have any good memories associated with it..." She realized she was rambling and needed to get to the point. "Anyways, before I found this place, I was living in a library. May not seem very glamorous, I know, but it was home to me."
Jameson Sisters (played by LunLun) Topic Starter

Aza had slowly walked through the town, her tiny form almost being stepped on multiple times. Her vibrant pink hair could easily be seen, and every time she almost did get stepped on she would hiss and her eyes formed a strange pink hue.

She looked around, where was Lily? Probably at the Clinic. She was headed back, but ended up getting side tracked when talking to someone or looking through a shop's windows.

Syrah nodded encouragingly at Phoenixheart's story, but frowned at the mention of bad memories. But she was so sweet! It was hard to imagine that anyone would want to give her a rough time, especially since she was still around the same age as her! "I'm sorry to hear that, and I don't think living in a library sounds too shabby. Do you bring any of the books with you?"

Out of the corner of her eye, Syrah noticed the girl who helped her to her house walking down the street outside. She wasn't sure if Aza would even notice her, but she waved anyway.

Phoenixheart noticed Syrah frown when she had mentioned having bad memories associated with one of the places she 'lived' in. Well, lived was a strong word for that place to her. To her it was more 'imprisoned' in. She hadn't chosen to live in that laboratory on her own free will after all. She shot Syrah a small smile and said "It's fine... it was a while ago, so I've had some time to kinda cope with it..." The small smile formed into an excited grin when Syrah asked her if she had brought any books with her and she replied "Yeah! I brought a lot actually" She then noticed that Syrah had turned her attention towards the window, so she curiously looked out the window to see what had caught Syrah's attention.

Aza violently hissed as someone bumped into her, accidentally smacking her in the face. Looking around she noticed a familiar face looking at her through a window, and giving her a wave. She lightly blushed, which was unknown to her, her eyes a glossy purple color. She looked around again before giving a wave back with her dull eyes, but when she noticed the other girl she quickly placed her hand to her side and looked away. As if none of that happened.

'Why the hell is she noticing me...?'

Syrah pouted when Aza just looked away after waving back. She was hoping the other girl would at least stop by to say hello, but then again she was very timid. "Oh, she's the one who showed me to my house earlier!" she told Phoenixheart when she noticed her looking out the window in curiosity. "She's a bit shy though. Isn't she adorable?" she tittered.

She turned her attention back to the girl in front of her and finished the rest of her muffin. Maybe she I should get a drink soon, she thought to herself. "That's amazing, what kind of books did you take with you?" she asked, "I was always way too busy before moving here, never got to do much reading unfortunately."

Phoenixheart nodded in understanding when Syrah told her who the person she was waving to was. She then giggled a bit at the question about the girl that was posed by Syrah and nodded slightly. The girl that Syrah waved to did look pretty cute and it seemed that the girl was also shorter than the young phoenix. She then answered the question about the kind of books she brought with "Well I brought pretty much at least one of each type of book... though it was pretty tough to choose which ones to bring as there were so many books I liked in the library..."
Akirazel Dreosegir (played by SilentSybil)

The woman held the map tightly as the wind sent it flapping about in her hands. Her blonde hair kept sweeping across her face, which also unfortunately made it very hard to read the paper. The satchels strap had made her shoulder ache and it hadn't bee the first time it had done so since switching it back and forth eventually brought the same result. She had traveled far. Of course, flying would have been the smarter option. The thing was that long ago, she was a librarian and a collector of magical items in a castle owned by a Dragon king she knew as Bernikager....before it had been destroyed and all that she had was lost in the abyss of the sea of which her room had hung over. Now she wanted to restore what she once had...even if she couldn't revive her kin, she could replace that void with her old hobby. The map was snatched from her fingers with her mind so far gone in memories, and she kept stumbling after it in frantic leaps and bounds. Luckily, it had lead her to just where she had intended to be. The White clinic. That day, a paper would fly endlessly through the wind while a lone dragon started roots for the first time since the collapse of her old haven.

Aza had walked away from the busy streets and plopped down under a nice tree, deciding not to go home and avoid Lily and anyone else. She hummed lightly in a dull voice, eyes a strange color as her vision slowly became blurry, filled with her usual illusions that always cursed her to this very day.

Whispers in her ears, breath on her back, the tiny girl pressed her knees against her chest and rested her head on her knees, closing her eyes tightly.

--

(( I'm assuming the one interacting with Lily is gone ))

Lily walked to her station, behind the counter, and silently waited for anyone who needed help or anything. There was nothing to do, and she didn't want to force herself into things she didn't want to do in the first place; laying her head on the counter, sitting upon her fluffy chair, she had turned on the small radio and let it's catchy tunes play and dance about the lobby, echoing down the hall. She couldn't help but be concerned about the fact that her baby sister hadn't returned, but shrugged it off.
Akirazel Dreosegir (played by SilentSybil)

The music drifted even through the walls and she found herself standing still, listening to a rhythm she hadn't the chance of coming by yet. Her head nodded along with the sound if only just slightly. Spotting a woman at the counter- looking quite bored in fact, Akira looked at the handle and placed a hand gently on the curve, turning it slowly. Walking in was when the melody truely swept over her ears. She would need to find it's creator's other works as soon as possible. It never felt so difficult to walk up to someone without the intent to look over their wares. All in all...it was almost the same thing.

Lily looked to the door and sat up, noticing the woman stepping in right as the sound of the door open came in over the music. She smiled, her lavender hair swaying as she moved and her violet eyes shimmering with light, "oh, hello!" she said, "how can I help you today?" she asked, turning down the music a little.
Quinn (played by okAlex)

(Hello. May I join? If so, how can I start? :))

Quinn wrote:
(Hello. May I join? If so, how can I start? :))

(( Yes you can! Just join however you see best! ))

"Hold that thought" she excused herself. Syrah quickly stood up and tossed the wrapper of her pastry in a nearby bin. She turned back to Phoenixheart "I'm going to buy some lemonade and take a walk around town, would you care to join me?"

Phoenixheart nodded in understanding as Syrah excused herself to throw away the wrapper of the pastry that she had been eating. Phoe had almost finished her muffin and decided that it would be best to just throw away the wrapper in the trashcan that was right by the door on her way out. She then responded to the question posed by Syrah with a shy "Sure." She didn't really have anything else to do. She got up from the chair she had been sitting in.

The shapeshifter smiled. "Great!" she chimed, motioning for the phoenix to follow her as she made her way to the door. The lady behind the counter sent them off with a 'please come again!' and Syrah smiled brightly in return. "So, going back to your books-" she said, pausing to sake a sip of her lemonade, "Do you mind if I borrow one? Maybe a storybook of some kind if you have one. Sorry, I know it's a bit childish." She soaked in the atmosphere of the village, feeling the warm breeze in her hair. She's hardly been here for a day and already she felt right at home. Suddenly, something caught her attention. Under a tree, obscured by the shadows it cast, was a figure tightly curled in on itself. Wait... was that-

"Aza?" the shapeshifter whispered, moving towards the her and tugging Phoenixheart with her. "Are you okay? What's happening to you?" she said a bit louder this time, trying to get a better look at the girl.

Phoenixheart had been quietly following Syrah, but giggled a bit when the shapeshifter asked to borrow a book. She was about to respond to the question, but noticed that something had caught the shapeshifter's attention. Curious, she also looked in that direction and also moved towards it as Syrah tugged her along. When she got closer, she realized that it was the girl that she had seen Syrah waving to earlier. She looked at the girl that was curled on the ground with a concerned expression.

She flinched lightly, and looked up with a wide eyed expression. Aza's vision was still filled with hallucinations, and she barely even heard Syrah over the whispers. W-wait...was that even her? It looks like her..but she wasn't sure...what if it was...a sick illusion? It has got to be her, not something only her mind would fabricate, of course. But it was so hard to believe in this state.

Her eyes were glossed over in a light shade of purple, and it seemed to transition to a pink at a slow but noticeable pace.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Golden Tree Hollow - NEW RP - MOVE IN TODAY!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus