Skip to main content

Forums » Smalltalk » Sick Leave

Not to rain on everyone's funtastic parade here, but I have a bit of bad news :( I was inactive this past weekend for camping, but for this week I may not be very active either. I've been getting sick a lot lately, and when I'm sick I don't feel like getting online. I may check if I feel like it, but really I expect to even got a whole day without getting on the laptop at all.

I love you all very muchly, and please have a great time and don't worry about me! My parents and I have set up some doctor appointments to find out what's wrong, so hopefully I'll be getting better soon. I'll miss you guys but have bunches of fun and RP lots for me! <3
Kim Site Admin

Feel better Celestina. Take great care of yourself, and don't worry about us. We'll forgive you and be happy to see you return, whenever that may be. :)
I hope that the determination of the cause will be without too much hassle, and the solution even more so! Take care! :)
Hope you feel better soon! :)
Witness

Sorry to hear you're not feeling well, Celestina, but don't worry about being off the site; the important is for you to get better! :) I'll see you when you get back, and until then I'll be hoping for your swift and gentle recovery from this illness.
Darth_Angelus Moderator

Get better soon, Celestina! :)
Ruu

Dawwww....Take care, okay? Hope you get better soon!

You are on: Forums » Smalltalk » Sick Leave

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus