Skip to main content

Forums » Art & Creativity » yarra's gallery (you can request stuff)

Nagi (played by f0x1nth3b0x)

Would you be interested in trying this guy? :>
Victoria (played by Copper_Dragon)

Oooh your style is adorable! <3

Perhaps I can inspire you with an adorable fae lady?
TinyCentaur

Not here to request, but here to comment on how cute your art is! <3
Azai Dane (played anonymously)

Wow, I love you're style! This is all great art. :) If you're feeling up to it you could draw Azai here! With or without his powers "on", whichever floats your boat (if you even choose to draw him, or course!). Either way I love the animations and if he inspires you feel free to take a whirl at this guy!
I see you have gotten a lot of feedback here (it is because your style is so adorable!!!) IF you feel up to it you can try your hand at this guy :) Thank you for even offering this opportunity!!
Alphonse Belcourt (played by Loki)

Alphonse Belcourt wrote:
How about this guy then, if you are interested? :)

01277c2db9.png

Omg! He came out perfect thank you!
Ryu

yarrayora wrote:
Loki wrote:
Oh my gosh, I adore your style! So adorable! Are you asking people to request characters to draw or just random things? XD

I mainly draw humanoid characters but it'll be good for practice for me to draw other things too! so fire away!
Ryu wrote:
Draw me like one of your Italian boars

a cuisine
83bda6c0fc.png

I love you forever
I'd love if you could draw Yesfir for me :)
yarrayora Topic Starter

Whoa! I didn't check in in a while bc I actually got an inspiration to finish my personal project... thank you everyone! I'll try my best to keep up
Fenix (played by professormoony)

Heya~ If you find the time, I'd totally love a drawing of my OC Fenix!
(If you get even more time, I'd LOOOOOVE a sketch of Fenix and this character together <3 <3 <3 thank you~)
If your still taking requests and have the time, I would love some art of Jacquelynn.

You are on: Forums » Art & Creativity » yarra's gallery (you can request stuff)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus