Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » CreepyPasta RP(Closed)

It's spring break at my school, so I won't be on for the next week or so. Maybe I'll get on if I go to my grandparents' house, but it might not happen. I just wanted to let you know that I wasn't leaving permanently. Sorry, you guys, but I have no internet access at home. ^^'
Toxic Blue (played by Clara) Topic Starter

"No problem" LJ said grinning his toothy grin. "Who next" Thalia asked.
(It's okay. I understand, thanks for the heads up)
"..The guy in the blue mask?" she half-asked.
The guy nodded once, black goo dripping down his mask from his eye sockets. "Eyeless Jack."
(I'm back!)

(Yay!)
Toxic smiled and sat on the floor, Thalia hovering next to her.
(Can we skip the introductions? ^^' )

(Sure thing. When would you like to skip to?)
(I don't know. An event they're celebrating? The day KK leaves her family completely?)

(Alright. They could be celebrating your favorite holiday if you'd like)
((HALLOWEEN!!)(gtg for today!))

(Yay! And okay, bye)
Toxic jumped down the stairs. "Everyone! It's Halloween" she shouted.
(Oh, KK could leave her family during this scene. ^-^ )

Kitkat' sears lurked up instantly with wide eyes. She turned around on the couch to face Toxic. "Oh my gawd! Finally!"

Toxic smiled widely and Thalia flew over. "Hallowhat" she asked, as this would be her first time celebrating it.
"It's when people dress up in costumes and go house-to-house and knock on doors. The person usually gives you candy -usually not the poisoned kind- after you hold up a bag and say, 'trick or treat.' Some people put up fake haunted houses that you pay to walk through -again, only most of the time. They can be free, too."

Thalia nodded to show that she understood. "Sounds childish" she states bluntly.
“It is,” KK grinned. “But who doesn’t like free food?”

"You could always just steal it" Thalia says. "Stop being a spoil sport" Toxic frowned.
"Yeah, but you end up with more than you would taking it from one person's house."

"You could rob a store of all of it's candy and get much more" Thalia states.
"True, but I, personally, like finding ways to make realistic costumes. Never do I wear make-up, unless it's Halloween!" KK smiled, not at all disinterested by Thalia's lack of enthusiasm.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » CreepyPasta RP(Closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus