Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » CreepyPasta RP(Closed)

Toxic Blue (played by Clara) Topic Starter

(It's fine)
"Okie dokie lokie" Toxic said in an excited tone. Thalia gestured for KK to follow as the two went downstairs to the living room.
She did, making sure to keep up. KK held her hands clasped together in front of her like a shy school girl. Her ears rested half-drooped while her tail moved around as she walked.

Toxic walked ahead, leading the way and Thalia flew down ahead of them to tell everyone.
(I’ll be right back in a few minutes, okay? ^^’ ) In slight awe, Kitkat watched her fly. She felt a sense of comfort knowing she wasn’t the only human-hybrid there.

(Okay)
Thalia managed to get everyone in the living room rounded up just as Toxic had jumped the last step of the stairs.
(Back.) KK stood in front of the couch, digging the toes of her shoes into the floor with her eyes on them the entire time. Being around people with her animal appendages out was something she never wanted to do before.

(Okie dokie lokie)
Toxic gave her a reassuring smile. "Who do you want to meet first" she asked, gesturing to the crowd in front of them, "Just descride their appearance and we'll bring them over."
"..The one that looks like Link from Legend of Zelda."

Toxic looked into crowd and ran foward. She grabbed Dark Link and BEN, bringing them to KK. "Which one" she asked with a grin.
She tilted her head. "..Both since they're already here."

Toxic nodded and pushed them both foward. "Hey, I'm BEN Drowned" the one without eyes said. "I'm Dark Link" the other introduced.
The mutant gave a small half-wave. "I'm KitKat, but KK's okay."

BEN gave a simple wave. "Nice to meet you KK" Dark Link said. "Who next" Toxic asked.
"The husky," she said, slightly happy to see a dog.

"Smile" Toxic called to the dog. It ran towards them and waved at the two.
“..Can I pet him?” Kitkat asked.

Toxic looked at Smile. The dog seemed to sigh before giving a nod.
Smiling, she stroked his head before scratching behind one of his ears. Her dog Mononoke used to love that.

Smile leaned into her hand. "My name is Smile. Spread the word" he said, his fur turning black and red.
The change didn’t startle me much. “Okay,” I said with a smile.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » CreepyPasta RP(Closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus