Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » CreepyPasta RP(Closed)

Toxic Blue (played by Clara) Topic Starter

Smile grinned, showing his human teeth. Finally, someone who didn't freak out the first time he did it.
She gave him one last pat on the head before returning to Toxic. "Next.. the, well I won't say 'clown,' so the guy in black and white stripes."

Toxic nodded but didn't fetch him. Thalia flew over and took the clown by the wrist, dragging him over.
"Hi."

"Hello, I'm Laughing Jack but you can call me LJ. What's your name" he introduced himself with a laugh.
"Kitkat," she replied. "Or KK."

"Nice to meet you KK. You want some candy" he asked smiling innocently.
"Uh, sure. Why not?"

(I know they're poisoned, but she doesn't. I'll take on a few CP characters too after L.J. ^-^ )

(Okay, thanks)
Laughing Jack's grin only grew as he pulled out some pieces of candy.
KK held out her hand with with a thankful smile.

Thalia glarred at LJ. "Can we not poison the new member of our team please" she asked. LJ gave a loud laugh to the question.
Kitkat blinked at them. "Poison?" Her eyes looked back and forth between the two.
"Yeah," BEN said. "He likes to make candies filled with who-knows-what. It's his signature."

"Hey were all killers here. Would you like some non-poisoned candy" LJ asked with a wide grin.
"Only if I smell it first," KK said, crossing her arms.

LJ nodded and pulled out some candy. He held it out for her to sniff.
Kitkat sniffed it cautiously, trying to determine if it was safe to consume.
(You can decide if it's poisoned or not.)

"I promise it's not poisoned. I'll eat one first, that way if it is you'll know" he laughed. His fingers wrapped around a piece and ripped the wrapping off before popping it into his mouth.
The hybrid, still suspicious, glanced at Toxic for comformation.

Toxcic looked at LJ with a hard gaze. She walked over and smelt the candy. "It's safe" she confirmed.
Smiling happily, she accepted the piece. "Thanks," she said, unwrapping it and popping the candy in her mouth.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » CreepyPasta RP(Closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus