Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » CreepyPasta RP(Closed)

Toxic Blue (played by Clara) Topic Starter

Toxic smiled slightly and waved. Thalia stood there with blank expression. "They won't hurt you" Slender told her, exiting the room.
Hesitating a moment longer, Kitkat stepped out into the hallway, eyes down while she glanced around the area. The mutant wasn’t sure if she was to follow Slender or not.

"Feel free to explore the mansion. If you need anything you can ask those two" Slender informed KK.
“Okay.” She faced the girls. “..Where will?.. Wh-what.. Is there any places I need to know right now?” Her voice was soft, shaky, and unsteady. KK’s brown eyes shifted, never staying long on either of the two.

"Well your room is down that hall. The bathroom is to left and the kitchen and living room are downstairs" Thalia said.
“..Um, if I sleep here, what should I tell my parents? They.. They’ll notice if I’m gone..”

"Um..., a-are you by any chance in or going into college" Toxic asked.
She shook her head. “I’m a Junior in high school.”

"W-would they believe you if you said t-that you were moving in with a friend" Toxic suggests.
KK shook her head again. “They’re.. clingy?” She tilted her head. Was that the right way to describe it?

Toxic looked at Thalia. "We could always allow you to go home and then have you sneak out" Thalia said.
“..I do that often enough,” the teen said to herself. “So long as I get all of my chores done, and finish my homework, and make the meals, buy the groceries, and pay the bills.”

"They make you do all of that and you're just in junior high? Dang they're strict" Thalia says. Toxic nodded her head in agreement to the statement.
(High school. :P ) “They’re busy,” she defended, eyes roaming around more. “I do what needs to be taken care of.”

"Yeah, but they should chip in more" Toxic retorted, this time not stuttering.
“It’s fair. They make the money, give me a bed, a roof over my head, and in return, I fix up the house they’re paying for.” Her tone sounded rehearsed like she had practiced saying it all before. Some would say she was very trained to think the way she did.

Toxic and Thalia shared a glance before shrugging. "So do you want to meet some of the others or check out the mansion" Toxic gave both offers.
“..Sure.”

"But which one do you want to do" Thalia questioned with a quizzical look.
(Oops, didn’t see that clearly. Ignore my last post!) “..Meet the others, I guess..”

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » CreepyPasta RP(Closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus