Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » HELLO HELLO SHY HULLO!

TheNewSign

Hello everyone, you may call me Fin or Sky, I don't care which.
I'm all set for anyone who may want to rp with me so let me give you the low-down.

Favorite Kind of Roleplay? -I've always been partial to fan-based AU roleplays. I can do just about anything though, craft a story line and I can do my best.

What do I wish to find here? -If you may, refer up to my earlier speak. You may also say that I would love to do some more dangerous rp. Gory, violent, NSFW stuff is fun to me. (Killing Stalking is my personal daydream put to paper)

How long have I been roleplaying? -Roughly...five years? I think? On forums anyway.

Do you have any pets? -A little rat dog that belongs to my sister and a horse that's nearing his end. Had him almost ten years , AND he had lived long before that.

What is my occupation? -High School student in 'Merica. An awful education system tbh.

What are my hopes? -I am an aspiring author who would love to find a spouse and adopt a beautiful daughter.

Questions? -Not really, would love to meet you all though!
Welcome to RPR! I'm sure you'll meet lots of awesome people and find great rp :)
Hey Fin, welcome to RPR! :)
TinyCentaur

Hey Fin! Welcome to RPR!

Awww, your pets sound super cute! ouo We'd love to see them! (Most of us are pretty animal mad here, including myself.)

I hope you enjoy your stay! <3
Hello and welcome to RPR! I hope you make lots of friends and enjoy your time here!
Yo Fin, welcome to RPR! I hope you have a cool time here <3

P.S, Killing Stalking is my jam too ;)
Sanne Moderator

Welcome to RPR, Fin! It sounds like you'll have no issues with fitting in here. :D

For the NSFW kind of RP, check out our Looking for RP - Adults Only section!

What sort of fan-based RP do you prefer to play?
TheNewSign Topic Starter

Sanne wrote:
What sort of fan-based RP do you prefer to play?
Mostly anime stuff. Dragon Ball, done a few Underswap Roleplays, done quite a few with Naruto, if I'm in the fandom I've done at least one rp for it.
TheNewSign Topic Starter

oLuna wrote:
Killing Stalking is my jam too ;)

Yay! A friend!
Lupus-Raziel-Shadows

STALKER!
TheNewSign Topic Starter

Lupus-Raziel-Shadows wrote:
STALKER!
DON'T EVEN JOKE!
I don't wanna get kicked!!!
Lupus-Raziel-Shadows

TheNewSign wrote:
Lupus-Raziel-Shadows wrote:
STALKER!
DON'T EVEN JOKE!
I don't wanna get kicked!!!

bro you know I'm joking XD
Hello! I hope you have a fun time here on RPR!
Orrik_Zynn

Hey hi hello and welcome to RPR
I like the fact you wanna adopt thats sweet. <3
I do enjoy darker Rp's as well and i like reading and writing as well
I hope you have fun here~
TheNewSign Topic Starter

Orrik_Zynn wrote:
I like the fact you wanna adopt thats sweet.

Well the reason I would like to adopt is because I am gay.
Fact about the user!!!
welcome-star-glitter.gif

Hope you have a magical time!

You'll find all sorts here, especially if you use the Looking for RP - Adult section since that's where you'll find all your NSFW stuff :3 Hope you have some great RPs here!
TheNewSign Topic Starter

Nymphra wrote:
use the Looking for RP - Adult section since that's where you'll find all your NSFW stuff
It won't show up because I'm three months short of being 18 XD
Hello!! Welcome to rpr! Im a huge fan of killing stalking! Im just like, "Bum. What are you evendoing."
AS IS DEMONSTRATED BY THE DEADPOOLKACHU IN YOUR AVATAR, YOU ARE A TWISTED INDIVIDUAL.

YOU WILL FIT IN WELL, HERE.

GREETINGS.
Maelstrom

I love your deadpool Pikachu by the way :O

Welcome to RPR!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » HELLO HELLO SHY HULLO!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus