Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Kuro & Archur(1x1)

Kuro Sakuranbo (played by KuroSakuranbo14) Topic Starter

"Don't be mean the poor little Lucy." Kuro teased, petting the black wolf.
"She needs to at least figure out she isn't puppy sized anymore," he breathed, "She's still not full grown even and if she still thinks she's small when she's four feet or more at the shoulder, we're gonna have an issue."

Kuro sighed. "At least let her have her inccence while she is still young. Trust me, there well come a time in her life when she sees that she isn't a young pup anymore."
"I know, but the lap dog thing is getting annoying. It's nice sometimes, like when it's cold, but it just get's too much."

"Calm down, Archur. You think I hadn't to deal with the same thing when Suta was full grown. It wasn't until he turned four that he started acting like he does." Suta glared at Kuro, he hated when she mentioned about when he was younger and that he is younger than she is.
"Was he playful when he was younger?"

Kuro nodded and couldn't help but smile some what. "Yes, very. He was worse than Lucy, as hard as it is to believe it's the truth. The whole truth and nothing but the truth."
"We're not in court, Kuro," he chuckled and stretched his arms above his head, "But I beleive you.. Kind of... Did he just magically turn into a sourpuss after he turned four?"

Kuro shook her head. "He didn't always act like this, he use to act like any dragon would until what happened in Russia..." She trailed off and looked away from Archur. Suta couldn't stand seeing her upset no matter what she did to make him mad before, and flew over in her lap. He nudged her hand trying to get her to think off of what happened in Russia. What happened is that Kuro had been choked to death by a Russian murder while she was doing another one of 'strenght' tests. She somehow came back without anyone else's help and still won.
"I take it you don't want to talk about what happened in Russia?" he sat next to eher, on arm on her shoulder.

Kuro took a deep breath. "I was doing one of my master's strenght tests and had to fight a Russian murder. Somehow he was able to get his hands sround my neck, the rest you can guess." She didn't look up at him once, her red bangs hidding her eyes. The pain of death stil stung even after four half years.
"You managed to flip him off of you and then killed him?" was the only thing he could come up with.

Kuro smiled sadly but shook her head. She rubbed her neck absentmindly. "He killed me. I somehow managed to come back without anyone's help." A shiver ran down her spin at the memory of the pain that death left on her.
"That's... Scary to say the least but you're alive and that's what matters in the end, right?"

Kuro nodded. "Yeah, at least I was able to come back." She smiled and it wasn't the sad smile that curved her lips ealier.
He leaned over and gave her a kiss on the cheek again, "Anything else you'd like to get off your chest?"

Kuro shook her head. "I'm fine." She finally looked up at Archur and smiled.
"Good," he smiled back and leaned back, flipping on the TV.

Kuro leaned back against the back of the couch as well.
"Is there anything you wanna watch? I have DirectTV," Archur smiled, "We could watch something On Demand."

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Kuro & Archur(1x1)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus