Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Kuro & Archur(1x1)

Kuro Sakuranbo (played by KuroSakuranbo14) Topic Starter

"I doubt he ever would." Kuro sat up and ruffled Suta's hair making him growl at her.
"The way I behave is none of your concern, and STOP MESSING UP MY HAIR!!" He yelled the past part to both of them as he fixed his hair.
"Actually, if you're staying at my house, your behavior is entirely my concern," Archur smirked.

Suta rolled his eyes. "I wouldn't be here if Kuro hadn't met you..." He mumbled. Kuro sighed and laid back down. "You're always so mean Suta."
"Technically, I met her," he smirked, "she had no say in the matter."

Suta rolled his eyes. "And yet we're still here." He mumbled. Kuro looked at Archur and put her index finger to her lips, telling him to be quiet. She sat up silnetly and went behind Suta. She tackled him to the ground and sat on him. "Say you're sorry." She said with a smrik. "FOR WHAT?! GET OFF ME!!" Suta said trying to knock Kuro off him but with no luck.
Archur simply grinned and watched witha cool satisfaction as the dragon was tackled.

Suta growled at Kuro, clearly not to happy about her being on top of him. "Kuro, get your ass off me. You weight more!" He said. It was true, even in Suta's human from Kuro weighted only a little more than him but not much. "By ten pounds. Anyways, you were the only person able to beat me, what happened? Did you get soft on me?" She sounded like she was teasing him, which she was.
Archur grabbed his wrists and held them above his head, "Kuro, tickle him!"

Kuro and Suta both raised an eyebrow at Archur. "I hope you know that no one tells Kuro what to do, because it just pisses her off." Suta said, glancing up at Kuro.
Kuro rolled her eyes. "I can't, I've tried before but never found one ticklish spot on him."
"Not even his armpits?" Archur sighed and let him go, "Well that's no fun..."

Kuro shrugged but didn't get off Suta. "He still needs to say sorry." He just glared at her and shook his head.
"I forget... Why should he say sorry again?" he rubbed the back of his head.

"He needs to say sorry for being rude even though you're the one helping us and keeping us from being killed from what is out there. I could do it easily but I'm not the one that has the house in the middle of the forest." Kuro shrugged. Suta glared at her and said "No."
"Right... It's fine, I don't care. He's just a little kid with no manners or sense of respect."

Kuro sighed and got off Suta. "He knows how to be nice but he just chooses to be rude." Suta quickly stood up and dusted of his jeans. He popped his back from having Kuro sit on him for so long.
He smirked at Suta, "You really should respect your elders, kiddo."

Suta rolled his eyes. "Sure, I'll do that once Kuro can control her animal side." Kuro glared at Suta.
"Or you could just do it anyways," Archur suggested.

"He doesn't have a good bone in him." Kuro sighed.
"He doesn't really have a bad one either. Maybe some screwy bones, but no bad ones really. He's just a generic jerk. Not bad, but not all that good," Archur said as if Suta wasn't even there.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Kuro & Archur(1x1)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus