Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Kuro & Archur(1x1)

Kuro Sakuranbo (played by KuroSakuranbo14) Topic Starter

Kuro dodged the second part of his attack by side-stepping him. She let him fall to the ground and smriked over him. "Are you ready to give up yet?" She teased with a cocky grin.
"Please, I've landed more blows on you than you have me," Archur smirked, "But whenever you want to finish, I'm ready," he laughed.

Kuro rolled her eyes and placed her foot on his chest, making sure that he doesn't come up. "Trust, I never back down a fight I can't win. I told you, I'm only going easy on you."
"Oh really?" he kicked his feet up, landing his toes square in the center of her back and with a swift movement of his arms, took her feet out from under her, flipped over and was now kneeling over her chest.

Kuro glared up at him. She kicked him in the stomach, and got out from under him. She grabbed his wrist then the other and pulled them both behind his back. She kicked his knees to make him kneel to the ground. "Yeah, unless you want to give up this could take awhile."
It took him only a brief moment for him to think of a way to get out of this and he jerked his arms forward, pulling Kuro down and into the back of his head, which he moved backwards, slamming the back of his head and into her nose.
"You're right, it will take a while. This is fun."

Kuro used one hand to hold both his wrist together and the other to make sure her nose wasn't broken or bleeding. It wasn't broken but it was bleeding. "Looks like you got me to bleed." She wiped some of the blood off with her shirt slevee. She still didn't let him go, along with penning his arms to his back so he wouldn't try to do that again.
He leaned back slowly, not to attack her but then flung forwards quickly, using his momentum to flip her over so that he was now laying backwards on her chest.

Kuro was not suprised to see Archur pull a attack like that. Her nose was still bleeding, but she didn't seem to care. "I guess you won't stop till you win, correct?"
"No, that's not true. Once I feel that we're both done," he said and easily broke out of her grasp. He had large wrists and her hands weren't that big. he turned around, kneeling over her again and pinned her arms above her head, his larger hands completely encircling her wrists.

Kuro scowled at him, annoyed at how easily he could pin her down. She tried to think of a way to get out of this but nothing was coming to her. Usually when she fought with anyone it was to kill them, not for fun. This was something new to her, trying not to kill the other person, if she was trying to kill him, she would've just snapped his neck.
He leaned down and gently kissed her cheek, "You done?"

Kuro was suprised by that but rolled her eyes. "Fine, I give up. I can't think of a way to get out of this."
He stood up and backed away from her, "I'd help you up, bu I'm worried you might try something," he smirked and pulled a tissue out of his pocket and gave it to her.

Kuro sat up and took the tissue. She wipped up the blood from her nose and tried to stop it by ripping off a good bit of the tissue and sicking it in her nose to hopefully stop the bleeding. "I'm a woman of her word, that is very isulting, young man." She couldn't help but laugh. She stood up and dusted the dirt off her clothes.
"You hungry?" he asked as he went back inside.

Kuro shrugged and followed behind him. "After fighting for so long, what do you think?"
"Yes. You want a hamburger?"

"Sure. How do you get the meat for a hambuger if all I've seen around here is pigs and Lucy, so there is now cows, right?"
"Well, there used to be cows, but they got loose and now kind of just roam the forest as a wild herd. Every once in a while I go out and take one down," Archur shrugged, "And they give a whole lot of beef," he said and took some ground beef out of the freezer and set it on the counter to thaw.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Kuro & Archur(1x1)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus