Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Kuro & Archur(1x1)

Kuro Sakuranbo (played by KuroSakuranbo14) Topic Starter

Kuro wondered how Arucher could stand living alone in that cabin, she knows if she couldn't talk with Suta, who know's what would happen to her. "Wow, and you live alone here?" She looked at him, still finding it hard to believe that he lived alone in the middle of the woods.
"Yeah," he smiled sadly, "Well, kind of," a large wolf ran up from the other side of the cabin and tackled Archur, licking his face happily. "This is Lucy. I found her as a pup two years ago an I've raised her as my own," he smiled and pushed the wolf of him.

Kuro blinked and stared at the two for a moment before smiling slightly. "I see, I guess you two are just as close as Suta and I. I was the one who hatched him and the first person he saw when he hatched. Raising a wolf pup is just the same." Suta nuzzled Kuro's head, showing that he saw her as family.
"Yep," Archur agreed as the wolf started sniffing at Kuro, then Suta. She nudged the girl playfully and then crouched, her butt in the air and tail wagging vigorously. "She loves new people, but I think she wants to play with Suta," he chuckled as the wolf whined eagerly, looking at the small dragon.

"I don't think that is a good idea, Suta doesn't play, even though he is young." Suta just started at the wolf with an experssion that said: What? No. "At least he can't grow any bigger than this unless I tell him too." Suta lowered his head, embarssed by that.
"Sorry, Luce," Archur patted her head and she whimpered a bit, "Anyways, come on in. Are you hungry?" he asked, opening the door to his home.

Kuro walked in the cabin and shook her head. "I'm fine."
The cabin was very spacious inside. A small wall separated the kitchen from the living room and there was a wooden coffee table in the middle of the room and a sofa on the wall opposite the kitchen facing an old, boxy television. The kitchen had a small, round table with three chairs, two of which looked like they hadn't been sat in in a while.
"You can take my bed. I'll sleep on the couch," Archur offered with a smile and climbed up a wooden ladder to get to the second floor. There was a lift with two arm chairs and a hallway leading off towards the two bedrooms. He guided Kuro down the hall and to the room at the end. He opened the door to reveal a very neat bedroom with a single queen sized bed and a dresser covered in different metal trinkets.

Kuro walked inside the room, she hadn't been inside a house for so long, she almost forgot what one looked like on the inside. She had a few old memories of the different homes she staied in while she was traveling with her master and his family. "Are you sure? I'm fine sleeping on the couch." She looked back at him.
"I'm positive," he smiled warmly, "I'm going to give Lucy her dinner. If there's anything you need, don't hesitate to ask," he walked back down stairs where the wolf was wagging her tail expectantly in front of a wooden bowl. Archur tossed in a hunk of raw meat and lay some sheets out on the couch.

Kuro set her backpack on the floor near the bed, and sat down on it. Suta flew off her shoulder and on the dresser, examining the metal trinkets. He was curious about them but didn't move them out of place the best he could. He adictently knock one off but Kuro caught it before it could break. She set it back down on the dresser. Suta gave a sorrowful look before flying back on her arm.
Archur came back up with fresh pillows just as the object fell, "Nice catch he smiled and started remaking the bed, "But you don't have to worry about them breaking," he picked on up and threw it into the air. It fell back to the ground with a thud and he set it on the dresser again with a shrug, "I made some of them, found the rest while digging in a cave."

"Oh, I though they would break." Suta flew off her amr and went back to exmaning the trinkets, still curious about them. Kuro let out a small sigh. "For a dragon, he acts more like cat." Kuro smiled lightly when Suta blew some fire at her, saying that wasn't funny.
Shut up, Kuro. Suta spoke in Kuro's mind.
"I wouldn't know. I've only ever had Lucy as a pet. The pigs don't really count," he chuckled and picked up a series of gears in the shape of a box that were all attached and he twisted one of them until the box clicked and the gears unfolded, revealing a very small mechanical raven. It's wings spread and closed and it opened it's beak opened as soft, sad music began to play from it.

"I didn't have one but my master did, the thing hated me. This is cool." Kuro looked closer at what Arucher had just made. She hadn't really ever built anything and for her she found it intersting to watch someone build something or to try to build something.
"How old are you Kuro?" Archur asked and set the box down as the music played.

"Seventeen, why do you ask?" She looked up at him.
"Just curious," he shrugged and stood just as the music stopped and the little raven opened it's beak again before the gears all folded up again and it returned to the shape of a box, "Good night. Just remember, if you need anything, just wake me up. Good night Kuro," he smiled softly and went downstairs and lay down on the couch. Lucy jumped up and curled up next to the boy and he put his arm around the wolf, holding her close.

Kuro pulled the blankets back on the bed before turning the light off, and laying down on the bed. She pulled the covers on her. Suta just noticed that Kuro was going to sleep and flew over beside her. He laid next to her head, his head against her forehead. She petted the small dragon before going to sleep. The only thing that stired in her mind was old memories that would never leave her alone.
The next morning Kuro would wake up to the smell of fresh bacon and eggs and the eager whine of Lucy begging for a strip.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Kuro & Archur(1x1)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus