Skip to main content

Forums » Art & Creativity » Art & Freebies

Can I request a techy theme? Please.
These are awesome! I can't wait to see if any more of these pop up <3
All of this. I just love it, especially the phoenix ones. Though I must echo Insane's request, I'd love to see like a tech-based or hacker- based theme as well! (Especially to pretty up the BBCode of some of my characters...)
Pomkeki Topic Starter

Edit: Forget it
I HAVEN'T EVEN LOOKED AT THEM YET AND I KNOW THEY ARE GOING TO BE AWESOME!!! *squeeee's and goes to look and hoard all the things!*
Lol >> I'm doing so much copy/pasting into imgur, that it's constantly asking me if I'm a robot
Pomkeki Topic Starter

For tech, gears and such work pretty nicely :2
I'm on my phone, so I can't quite get you references but...
a83c3e7875c4f6d735c8eb41bec7eb76.jpg

Is this one working?

Either way, loving your work still <3
It's so nice to look at. Soothes the mind
Eeeeeeee :D ty and yw pomkeki! What about also circuit studf or uh....the numbers code thing from the matrix. Cant recall name.
BINARY CODE! THAT'S THE WORD I COULDN'T THINK OF EARLIER! and..aquatic stuff was mentioned. I think of bubbles, fishes, whales....

Hey Pomkeki, I'm not sure what you have planned for aquatic, but do you think (if you haven't already) perhaps you could do orca's and possibly spotted or bottle nose dolphins? Or maybe also betta fish!

Other possible themes. Valentines day was today.

St Patrick's day is coming up (OOOOH RAINBOWS AND SHAMROCKS AND GOOOLD)

There is also Easter :3

Other than those, other ideas. I know a lot of people have like, demons, vampires, ferals and such for characters (god I just totally generalized there >>). Maybe some things along those lines? Perhaps fangs dripping blood or also just a divider of blood. Hm, maybe some dark tree's and gravestones? I'm not entirely sure for demons, ngl, other than basic "oh bat wing looking things and spaded tails". I normally think Halloween, cause usually those themes come up more then.

With ferals, I don't know..maybe claws, claw marks, grass, rocks, cave...stuff. fangs? wolves, birds, felines, snakes...u kno all dos aminalz

Other things (sorry, not requesting these all for me, just..putting idea's out there).

Flowers? Maybe some celestial stuff such as galaxies, stars, comets and spacey kind of things. Or, perhaps suns and moons. I think someone said steampunk? like keys (omgurd skeleton keeeeys), cogs (someone showed those), pocket watches...

I don't know how comfortable you'd be in more "mature"ish things, or what is exactly and is not allowed on the forums. I know there are people that have characters that are heavy into drugs. So..I was thinking maybe pills, needles and syringes..basic things that could also maybe be applied to a character that's a doctor.

Yeah, I'm going to shut up now. All the idea's. Overload poor Pomkeki
Sorry to spam the thread.

I'm about to link my friend to this thread....

He might request turtles >>
Cast (played anonymously)

All of the turtles. Also I'm all for the steampunk idea. Maybe a kitsune set? Or a wizard/magical set. That would be awesome to see.
Steampunk~ <3
Steampunk hearts
My symbol~~~ Niiice

Might be a little too personal if one copies exactly what I've got, but any kind of steampunk and hearts is nice (oh boy, a realistic looking one~~)

Dat logo thou'
tumblr_nmwhrisMfB1us2h4ro1_1280.png
Alucard

Yo. Imma just ask. And I'll be real blunt bout it. How long till character requests?
Not to blow you up with more suggestions and seconding, but I have to second the galaxy/stars theme and the binary code bit! With the tech theme, I also see wires and tiny gadget bits as a good option for decor. I'd also like to see how you do cute lace or embroidery-type decor as well.

Ooh! And if someone hasn't mentioned this already, I'd like to see more of a neon theme. Like swirly neon decorations reminiscent of a bar scene or something. Or just a bar or restaurant theme as well. Like little decorative martinis and wine glasses bordered by swirls.

@Alucard: I'm sure they'll announce their intent to add character art requests/commissions when they're ready.
GOING ALONG with LightSide's neon them: paint splatter of rainbow goodness....

Maybe 80's or early 90's themed things? Like....those interesting graphics from Saved By The Bell. That might be going a bit outside of your style though XD
Pomkeki Topic Starter

To the request: I can certainly offer up Maxwell if that's a thing. However, that's totally up to you. Whoever does get the slot, I'm sure they'll love your work. I wish them good luck!

Otherwise, I'm loving the suggestions so far, and I'm definitely planning to use the ones you have on offer sometime in the near future, especially for some of my themed profiles.
Cast (played anonymously)

If you are still looking for a male character to practice with. Maybe one of these might interest you? If you do choose one of these, then thank you in advance. Your art is simply amazing.

Iluminati Airik Execution Terrible
Lazarus (played anonymously)

Id love some art of this fellow, please!
Love your decor sets too.

You are on: Forums » Art & Creativity » Art & Freebies

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus