Skip to main content

Forums » Art & Creativity » Art & Freebies

Well, there is absolutely plenty for you to choose from already~
I feel ashamed for dropping in another choice xD But hey, you don't need to do him~ I'm just gonna drop him here if you need some variety.

For I have Sergei, a Serbo-Russian person. All my characters work as both human and, well, whatever it is that I draw them as, so no worries~

Got a few human References, Here and the top right Here

But again, just throwing in one more
No need to make him if you go with another or the first one Suggested~
Oh gosh I'm so excited to see the aquatic set eeee <333

Um, if you want a male (or slightly androgynous face), I have Pterich here. <3 Can't wait to see whatever babes you choose! :>
Bhaltair Jabari (played by TinyCentaur)

Oooh! Bhaltair here has a particularly masculine appearance if he catches your eye.
Loving all of these cute little decorations by the way! I always enjoy looking through them. <3
If he tickles your fancy -- I'll offer Vale. TT v TT!

I've been silently following the thread. Love the profile decor that is in here, and have been looking at what characters to use them on. Using some of the floral set for my character, Manaka.
I'd offer the one and only male character I have (which of whom has no RPR atm), however...............I'm one of those people that keeps characters/alts anonymous so x.x he wouldn't work anyway.
OMG your art is amazing why ;v; how can you arts so good ;A;
These are flipping gorgous!!!
Oh wow these are awesome!!!
Have not seen anything new for a while, I think we might have overwhelmed poor Pomkeki.
I greatly apologize to the mod's and such for necro'ing a thread but....I just came here to get the link for a friend and I noticed Pomkeki deleted their account and all the stuff is gone? :( if anyone know's what's up or how to contact them outside of RPR, could you please note me?
Oh boy, yeah
Indeed seems like everything has been removed and taken down and out
Yikes... I hope they're still okay, even if things really do seem that there might have been a little too much on the board

You are on: Forums » Art & Creativity » Art & Freebies

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus